X

ron sneaked quietly into his house trying not to be noticed, but once he reaches the stairs he finds his mom's voice calling him.

"ron? where have you been all day long?" she asks stepping closer. "your dad and i were so worried."

"ah, yes, as if he ever worries about me. he thinks i'm better off dead." he speaks and tries to climb the stairs as jessie stops him again.

"you didn't answer me. where have you been?"

"i was with carl. you don't need to worry."

jessie sighs deeply with her hands in her hips.

"ron, how many times do i have to tell you not to hang out with him? i don't even want you talking to him! is it that hard to listen to me?"

"yes it is!" he retorts. "carl is my friend. my only friend. i'm not giving up on him just because you dislike him. i can't even understand why nobody likes him, he never did anything to you."

"but he did you!" she argues. "and he is not your only friend. you have me, you have sam, you have enid..."

ron rolls his eyes and ignores her.

"one more thing!"

"what is it?!" he shouts pretty done with that bullshit.

"you're going to take your medicines. i found the empty glass."

"no i'm not!" he stands. "there's nothing wrong about me for taking those stupid pills."

"the psychiatrist told you to!"

"well i want the psychiatrist to fuck himself." he swears and turns back ready to leave, that's when jessie screams.

"oh my god! ron, is that blood slipping down your neck?" the blonde male touches it immediately, feeling the blood wets his fingers. that would explain the dizziness he felt. "what happened?" jessie runs up the stairs reaching her son, she checks his nape to find the cut.

"i... fell."

"how is it possible for you to hit the ground so hard by yourself? did someone pushed you? was it carl?!"

"what? no!" the male replies. "i had a fight with enid's stupid ex and his shitty friends. carl helped me. i'd be dead if it wasn't for him."

jessie cover her eyes and starts to cry.

"mom?! mom, what did i say?"

"ron... please... just stop talking to him." she begs. ron runs wild and leaves her crying alone. he couldn't stand the drama.

there was no way he would give up on carl.