Chapter 23~ Life just got Sweeter!

Start from the beginning

"Well, at least now we know there is a guy directioner," dad teased as he elbowed Mia and gave a wink. It wasn't funny, but we laughed anyways. 

"Anything else interesting happened to you guys?" Mia questioned as she took a sip of her coffee. 

" We went shopping and we went to Louis' and Eleanor's wedding. OMG! There house in Doncaster was HUGE! I mean it was a Palace more then a mansion!" Aleesha explained with a lot of hand gestures. 

"Really, sweetie?" Mia said. Aleesha nodded. 

"Mom, we got the pictures, want me to show them to you on my camera," Aleesha asked eager to show them to Mia. 

"Ok."

Mia got up with coffee in her hand and followed Aleesha upstairs. She turned around for a split second. 

"Ameel would you like to join us?" She asked smiling. 

"Sure auntie, I would love to see some photos, please," he responded politely as he got up. I swear he smiled at me but it was too hard to tell. Finally, it's me and my dad. Alone. In the same room. It was awkward but after all he is my dad. I love him to death no matter what goes on with me. 

"Dad, I need to inform you on something," I asked hesitantly. 

"Go on, Bianca."

"Well, you see dad I have dreams where I can see mom and I am talking to her face to face," I told him. 

Dad was shocked. His mouth half opened. He was about to take a bite from his fork but stopped in its tracks. He put down his fork and knife and folded his arms together. 

"T-tell m-me m-more about this. How is she? Is she happy up there?" He stuttered as his ears perked up to hear. 

" The first time I spoke with her, when I was in a concussion, sh------" I got interrupted by him. 

"WHAT?! YOU WERE IN A CONCUSSION AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN INFORM ME?!!!" He shouted. 

"You have no idea what more happened during our time in the U.K," I mumbled under my breath. 

"What did you say?" He asked with an angry face on.

I gulped uncomfortably. 

"Nothing don't worry. Anyways, I, too was surprised to see mom in my dream.Mom was an angel sent from above. Metaphorically, she is! She gave me a message to tell you this: 'always stay happy and tel Mia to take good care of you'. From that day on, she would come into my dream and give me advice. Even though she is not physically here with us but mentally she is. Also, she mentioned that she will be my guide through my life and guide me to the right path and not the wrong," I explained to him.

There was a moment of silence in the room after I finished. All you could hear was the nature outside and I believe I was able to hear the pitter patter of the water faucet from the kitchen. 

"Bianca, I do-don't know what to say. I am speechless," he remarked, " i loved your mother so much that I told her I was the one to leave first, but instead she did!"

He burst into tears. It was very difficult to see my father crying so I automatically started to cry! I think this is a family thing. When you see your parent or a love one cry in front of you, you just have to cry cause that shows how much you care and love them. 

 I got up from my seat and sat beside him to comfort him. I patted his back gently. 

"It's ok dad. Mom's happy. As I said before she is an angel sent from above. Our angel," I reassured him over my tears and stuffy nose speech.