chap 12

"What the hell?!"

I blinked in confusion , startled by the voice that woke me , in the door was a figure , I narrowed my eyes on focus so I could see in the darkness of the room.

Mark stood there glaring at me, no, he was glaring at...

Oh god!

Phil laid next to me naked and smirked , "told you so " he shrugged and got up, uncovering his body.

" the little whore begged me to fuck him "

He approached Mark that was fuming and caressed his cheek.

" he was just playing with your feelings ".

"Wait , what? "

I stared baffled by his words, what is he doing?

Why is he acting like that when he was so gentle last night?

Was that an act? If so then his plan was to...

Realization hit me and regret right after.

"You tricked me..."

Sadness filled my voice, it's not like the fact he did that hurt it's more like the fact I exposed myself to him like a fool that saddened me.

"Mark it's not what you think!"

I jumped out of my bed, I gasped as I noticed I was naked and grabbed the blanket to cover me.

"Mark the kid fooled you , you know I'm the only one that can make you happy " Phil purred and leaned forward to kiss Mark.

"Don't touch him!"

I pushed him before he could put his disgusting lips on my Mark, to think that those lips kissed me... I think I'm about to puke my soul out!

Phil sent me a dirty look that I returned back with pleasure .

"Mark don't listen to him," I turned to face Mark , "I trully love you and--"

I was cut as he punched the wall.

" out! " his voice commanded .

I sighed and started to step out of the room only to be yanked back by him.

"Not you " he said through gritted teeth .

Phil smirked and strolled out of my room, Mark closed the door .

"Look Mark I--"

He crashed our lips into a passionate kiss, stealing my breath .

My face burned and I pushed him so I could breath, he grabbed my hands and kissed me again, this time we found ourselves making out on the bed .

"Wait, what are we doing?"

This was so weird , a few minutes back I thought it was my end, he doesn't angry?

"I'm claiming you back" he murmured and kissed me.

__________________________

"You know we didn't do anything , right?"

"What?" Mark turned to look at me.

"Me and your ... secretary " I said in distaste , "he just hugged me all night and listened to my cries".

"I know, if he had done something I assure you he would be dead"

He tightened his hug, " but he gave me an excuse to do steamy sex with you " he grinned and winked .

"God you sound like an old man!" I laughed ,

"Why? You don't like STEAMY SEX?"

He licked my ear teasingly .

"Mark?"

"Hm?"

"What do you feel for me?"

He stopped and looked at me, " you want me to say I love you " he sighed, "it's not that simple Kyle , those words are not to be say lightly , therefore I'm not saying them and I don't want you to say them as well, we've only met"

"But it is simple! It's yes or no, do you love me?"

My eyes pleaded him to say what I want to hear, so what if we only met, if you know it you know it right ?

"Kyle..."

"Answer!" I snapped , sitting and glaring at him .

"Kyle I --"

"You know what? Fuck you! I don't need this shit ! If I'm the only one that feeling something then this relationship worth nothing !"

"Kyle! I l--"

"Or maybe it's not even a relationship to you! Yeah I'm just your fuck toy and--"

"Kyle! I love you!"

He yelled , I froze, did he really say what I heard he said?

"What?"

"That's what I wanted to say but you can't shut your mouth for a second can you?"

I lunged forward and kissed him.

"You do? Love me I mean " I asked excitedly , he nodded , I screamed like a little girl that got a new puppy.

"Yay !"

I cheered and even got up to do a victory dance, all the while he laughed .

"Okay okay, enough with that, I have something to do!"

"Hey where are you going?"

He called after me, I ran looking for something , more like someone and smirked when I found him.

"He loves me" I said as if it's nothing and shrugged ,"bitch !" I just had to say that.

He glared daggers at me, he actually turned red.

"And we just met..."

I shook my head in fake disbelief .

"Now... leave MY HOUSE!"

I smirked in victory .