Chapter 8: Also

As the three of them open the door to the bar, Shouta's head immediately flooded with the loud noise coming from the crowd. His eyes squinted, searching for the rest of his colleagues.
"Hey you three!" Thirteen greeted with a cheer.
"Hellllooo!!" Hizashi yelled. Hizashi, in Shouta's mind, seemed like he was already drunk even with the lack of alcohol.
"Sit down, you don't have to stand." Toshinori said with a chuckle. Both Hizashi and Nemuri nodded, as the three of them got seated. Nemuri sat next to Thirteen, having Shouta sit on the end next to Nemuri. Meanwhile, Hizashi sat between Vlad and Toshinori. Cementoss seemed to be the most extroverted and drunk out of all of them, since he was leading the conversation. Shouta figured that he's been drinking the most out of all of them so far.
"So, why are we out for drinks on a Monday..?" Shouta asks as he pours some alcohol into his cup.
"C'mon Shou, lighten up a bit!" Nemuri replies as she pat her hand on his shoulder.
"Don't call me Shou," 
"Aww, so only Zashi can call you Shou?" Nemuri teased with a grin on her face.
Shouta's deadpan face glared at Nemuri, and then took a sip from his cup.
"Anyhooo, Shou does have a good point. Why are we going out on a Monday? The sports festival is soon." Hizashi questioned.
"Well, you should be asking Nemuri and Cementoss about that." Toshinori replies as he drank a glass of water.
"Oh! Well, Cementoss and I just decided we should lighten up a bit, after the USJ attack. Plus, it's better to have our spirits up for the sports festival!" Nemuri replies.
"..this is all pretty dumb." Shouta added with a glare. He could barely even hold his cup with his broken arms.
"Aizawa, we're just messing around today; nothing else." Thirteen said with
a shiver.
"Whatever you say." Shouta mumbles.
"Let's have karaoke everyone!" Hizashi proposed with a smile on his face.
"Great idea Hizashi!" Nemuri replies and goes for a high five.
"Yamada, would you like to start first?" Toshinori asked.
"Hell yeah!"
"Shouta, wanna do a duet with me?" Hizashi turns to Shouta.
"..maybe. I'm already tired of all this." Shouta looks to the side while sipping his drink.
"Awh come on Shou-Chan!" Hizashi nagged.
"..."
"Fine Zashi." Shouta sighs.

The night went on, everyone sang karaoke as they drank drink after drink.
Hizashi got more and more extroverted and energized as the night went on; even Vlad sang karaoke with Hizashi.

"AND I~ WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUU!" Hizashi practically screamed along with the song. Nemuri was clapping to the beat, and the rest of them but Shouta sang along with Hizashi.
Shouta could barely take the noise. His head felt like it was spinning, and his eyes kept shutting and reopening.

As time went by, Shouta finally caved and fell asleep on the table. None of the teachers noticed, since all of them were incredibly drunk apart from Toshinori.

____

"HEY SHOU-CHAN~! WANNA SING THAT ONE AMERICAN SONG I SHOWED YOU?!" Hizashi yelled. His quirk amplified his already loud voice.
"I think he's dead," Nemuri replies as she poked Shouta with a cup.
"WHAAAA?! WHEN DID SHOU FALL ASLEEP?!" Hizashi exclaimed.
"Most likely a while ago," Toshinori added. "We all probably didn't notice since we were all, you know.."
"We were all singing our lungs out." Vlad replies to Toshinori.
"Yes, that."
"Who's taking Shou home later?" Nemuri sighs.
"I CAN!" Hizashi exclaims.
"Aren't you drunk Yamada?" Thirteen questions.
"NOOoooo," Hizashi replies as his voice faded into o's.
"I can take him home, since I didn't drink." Toshinori said.
"WHAAA?! NO WAY!"
"Hm? Why not Yamada?" Toshinori said with a confused face.
"Cause he likessss him," Nemuri teased.
"I- I DO NOT!" Hizashi screamed as his face turned pink.
"Whatever you say," Cementoss added with a grin.

~Time Skip an Hour or Two.~

"I think it's time to go home, after all we still have to teach tomorrow." Toshinori tells everyone.
"Fiiiiine," Hizashi whined.
"I can car pool Hizashi and Shou back, since I was their ride to here after all." Nemuri says.
"Sound great, see you all tomorrow." Vlad added.
"Hey Zash, can you carry Shou to the car?" Nemuri asked.
"Sure!" Hizashi said with a slight grin.

Nemuri, Hizashi, And Shouta all started heading to the door. Nemuri and Hizashi wave goodbye to the rest of the staff, as Shouta was dead asleep on Hizashi. The three of them get to the car, as Hizashi practically almost threw Shouta in cause of how heavy he is.
"Haa, finally home!" Nemuri said as she started up the car.

____

The three of them went to Shouta's house first, and practically dragged him onto his couch. His cat was still awake, staring at the two.
"Man, I didn't realize how heavy Shou is." Hizashi sighs.
"Me neither." Nemuri added.
"Wish him a good night kiss Zashi~ I'll be in the car." Nemuri teased arrogantly.
"NEMURI!" Hizashi squealed. Hizashi turned to Shouta, rubbed his slightly greasy hair, and wished goodnight.
"I'm just glad you're not awake right now Shou-Chan. It would be super embarrassing if you saw me like this." Hizashi laughed. He hugged Shouta, and proceeded out the door, glancing back at Shouta as he opened the door.
"Goodnight, Shou."
"Also, I accept your apology for getting angry at me."

~——————————————————~
So, uh, this chapter did not deserve a 2 month wait. I am so so so so sorry for the lack of chapters! It sounds so much like an excuse, but during the entirety of May it was my last month of school. I'm currently on summer break right now, so I most likely have more time to get out more chapters. Also, I've recently gotten into Attack on Titan and I love it! Levi especially. After I'm done with this, I might start writing some Attack on Titan stories.
Anyways, stay tuned for the next chapter! I appreciate all the love and support for this story.
Word count: 904.