Chapter 6: "Eraser, are you-"

The day was finally over, at least for the students. As students flooded out of their respective classrooms and into the hallway; Shouta grew more exhausted as each minute went by. Shouta's head starting aching, as he steps out of the classroom. Nemuri appears to be perched onto the wall, seeming to be waiting for Shouta.
"Hey hey, Eraser!"
"..hi."
"Aw, come on! Have more energy will you? You seem like you just woke up from the dead,"
"I feel like I did wake up from the dead, Midnight."
"Sho, that's besides the point-"
"Don't call me that." Shouta snapped.
"Fine, fine. Shouta,"
"We're not in a private area; Call me by what you're supposed to, Midnight."
"Finnnne, Eraser. Mic asked me to 'escort' you to recovery girl to change your bandages." Nemuri smiles.
"..Why couldn't he do it?"
"He said he had some 'extra papers' to grade,"
"So he left it to me!" Nemuri signaled a small thumbs up with her hand. Shouta sighed, and reluctantly agreed to following Nemuri.
"Sooo, Shouta."
"Eraser,"
"Right, Eraser. You still up for drinks later tonight?"
"I guess."
"Great! I'll pick up Mic first, and then you. That sound like a plan? The other staff members are planning to come with as well."
"..sure." Shouta paused for a moment.
"Isn't it only a Monday though?.." Shouta questioned.
"Yeahhh, but you seem to be having a hard time."
"How so?" Shouta replies, glaring at Nemuri.
"You just seem to have a lot of shit on your mind, ya know?" Nemuri replied in a flat voice.
"..." Shouta thought for a moment, leaving the two in silence.
"..I guess you could say that." Shouta sighed. Nemuri raises her eyebrow at Shouta.
"Eraser, are you-"
"Where are we going to drink anyway?" Shouta interrupted.
"Oh! We're going to a bar in Tokyo. It's a bit of a car ride, but it's a pretty awesome bar! We got a private booth too, so you don't have to deal with the noise." Nemuri winked.
"Thanks, I guess." Shouta turns his head slightly, realizing that they finally arrived at the clinic.
"C'mon Shouta, with Recovery Girl's quirk I'm sure you'll get fixed back up soon." Nemuri opened the door, and headed inside with Shouta.
"Oh, Aizawa! Have you finally come to change your bandages?" Chiyo welcomes.
"Yeah. I would rather not, but I guess Mic kinda has forced me too." Shouta deeply sighs. Shouta slowly sits down onto a chair, having Nemuri his bandages.
"Hey, Chiyo, will you be coming to the bar with us later tonight?" Nemuri asks while unraveling some of Shouta's bandages. Slight blood dripped down Shouta's face, then revealing some tender looking bruises.
"No. I'm too old for those type of activities," Chiyo laughed. Nemuri slightly giggled at Chiyo's remark, leaving Shouta the only one stoic.
"Nemuri, who's coming to the bar with u-"
"Ow!- be fucking careful Nemuri." Shouta snapped sharply.
"Right right, Eraser- Wait, did you just use my real name, at school~?" Nemuri teases with a big grin on her face.
"We're in Chiyo's office, I have absolutely no problem using them in private areas; Where neither students or anyone else can hear." Shouta glared.
"Ah, right right. Anyway, You and Hizashi obviously, me, Toshinori, Thirteen, Snipe, Nedzu, and Vlad are coming." Nemuri states while discarding Shouta's old bandages. Chiyo took out some new bandages from the cabinet, and handed them to Nemuri.
"Here, This is just to speed up the process a bit more." Chiyo gives Shouta a kiss on the cheek, then suddenly making Shouta even more exhausted.
"That should speed it up in a bit, your arms may have to have bandages for a while, but soon you can at least use them." Shouta nodded, as Nemuri started wrapping Shouta's face in bandages. Shouta's eyes could barely stay awake, after Chiyo's use of her quirk.
"..I want to sleep." Shouta mumbles to himself.
"C'mon Shouta! You can stay awake till we go to the bar, can't you?"
"Mmm.." Shouta's eyelids slowly drooped down more and more, him suddenly falling asleep a couple of times. As Nemuri finishes up Shouta's bandages, she stands up and stretches.
"All done! Here Shouta, how about I take ya home and you rest a bit, Kay?" Nemuri smiles.
"..Sure.." Shouta mumbles quietly. Nemuri helps Shouta stand, and walks with him to the parking lot.

~Slight Setting and Time Skip~

Finally, I'm fucking home.

Shouta limps inside his home, which was a bit empty and bland compared to Hizashi's house. Shouta has a couch, TV, a plain looking kitchen and a bedroom. It wasn't very big, but it was enough for Shouta.
He immediately crashes onto the couch, wincing at the pain coming from his arm.
"ACH-" Shouta got interrupted by his cat, Mochi.
"Hey little buddy," Shouta says, smiling. As his cat curls on Shouta, a buzz comes from Shouta's phone.
"Hey! Ima come pick you up around 7:30! Be ready then Shou~ ;)"
"Okay." Shouta replies to Nemuri. Setting his phone down, he sits up on his couch.
"Hey.." Mochi was curled up on
Shouta's lap, refusing to move. Shouta brushes Mochi, hoping the given affection will get Mochi off.
"I really don't want to move you, Mochi." Shouta sighed. Mochi perked her head up, staring intensely at Shouta. Mochi rubbed herself onto Shouta, and then jumped down from the couch. Shouta slowly sits up from the couch, and heads to his bedroom. Fumbling with his closet, he pulls out a black long sleeved v neck, and some black jeans.
Shouta unravels some of the bandages on his face, wincing at the pain when he accidentally scratches it.
"Why am I even going out.." A buzz comes from Shouta's phone, causing him to turn his head to its direction.
"Shouuu!! Me and Nemuri are coming over to pick you up! 😁😎"
"alright." Shouta replies with.

~——————————————————~
Sorry this took so long to get out, I've been busy with school :p
(I'll try to get the next chapter out sooon uwu)
Word Count: 985