Chapter 1: An Explosion Of Anger

~Aizawa POV~

Ribbons of golden light peer through Shouta's blinds. The light hits Shouta's eyes, causing him to turn over in bed. The time was 6:56 AM, which was a tad too early for Shouta's taste. His alarm goes off, playing an annoying recording of Hizashi's voice telling him to get up. His words bursted through his alarm, irritating Shouta's ears.
"..goddamn it," Shouta mumbled. His arm motions to his alarm, forcefully slamming down on it. The alarm goes quite, and Shouta's ears could finally rest. He closes his eyes, proceeding to go back to sleep; Lately, Shouta was having a troublesome time going to sleep. Shouta suddenly flinches up in bed, realizing he was a teacher. He quickly rushes to the side of his bed, almost falling. Shouta lands on the ground, then strutting to the bathroom. He brushes his hand through his messy, unkept hair; Shouta's hand quickly pulls out the black hair tie from his hair,bthen wrapping it around his wrist. He hops into the shower, raining himself in the steaming hot water.

~Slight Time Skip. Time: 7:48 AM.~

Shouta arrived at UA, slamming the door open into the teachers lounge.
"Oh, Eraser Head~!" Hizashi howled.
"..You're too loud Mic," Shouta remarked back.
"Oi! Shouta, sit with us!" Nemuri motioned.
"Fine," Shouta sighed. He sat next to Hizashi, who had been a long time friend for quite a while. Hizashi was the one who had chosen Shouta's hero name, and had stuck with him ever since highschool.
"Shoutaaa~! How come you were so late today?" Hizashi said with a slight whine in his voice.
"I just simply overslept, that's all." Shouta replied plainly. Nemuri slightly smirked at the two of them bantering.
"Anyhoo! Class is starting soon Shouta, Lunch break together?" Hizashi winked jokingly.
Shouta's cheeks slightly flushed at the wink, then leading into a small laughter. He motioned his hand to his hair, slightly brushing it with his fingers. Hizashi's expression became dumbfounded at Shouta's laughter.
"Eraser Head!! What's wrong with you today?!" Hizashi playfully put his arms around him.
"Hey!" Shouta pulled away swiftly, covering his face with his scarf.
"Awwww Shoutaaaa!! Are you blushing?" Hizashi teased.
"What the-" Shouta pulled away, then strutted to the door.
"I have to teach Hizashi," He sighed. Shouta opens the door, and steps out.
"Wait, Shoutaaa! You didn't answer my questio-" Shouta turns around, activating his quirk. Hizashi's face slightly squirms, his eyes moving down to Shouta.
"I'll meet you for lunch as long as you don't annoy me with your quirk," Shouta's eyes glance to Toshinori, who was at the doorway. His hair falls down, and then steps away slightly. Toshinori looks towards Nemuri, who shook her head slightly. Shouta walks towards Toshinori, who was slightly intimidated by Aizawa. Shouta barged through the door, leaving everyone in the room dumbfounded.
"..He doesn't seem like normal him, huh?" Hizashi remarked awkwardly. The teachers in the room nodded their head.
There was silence in the room, then being interrupted by Hizashi's voice.
"A-anyways! Let's head to class now, yup!" He steps out of the room, leaving Toshinori and Nemuri in the teachers lounge.

~——————————————————~
I swear some erasermic will come soon.
Word Count; 528