Chapter 5: Lunchbreak

The day went on normally. The sports festival was approaching very soon, and all of the classes were ecstatic. Even Hizashi himself was ecstatic about the festival. Shouta himself was ready to just sit back during the festival, and watch his students.

                              ____

It was finally lunch time, and Shouta could barely open his eyes. Shouta felt completely exhausted, even though he almost did nothing that day apart from stand and talk.
Shouta limped to the teachers lounge, praying that someone would open the door for him. As he approached the teachers lounge, many UA students stared at Shouta. They all widened their eyes, their faces seeming speechless.
At least it's not any of my students.
Shouta hated the attention drawn to him from the USJ incident.
Shouta tried to get a grip on the doorknob, but failed. He felt somewhat embarrassed, he knew students were staring him down.
The door opened up from the other end, revealing Nemuri.
"Shouta!" She smiled.
"Hey. Thanks for opening the door Nemuri," Shouta replies in a flat voice.
"Of course! Why didn't you just knock?"
"..I wanted to try and open it myself."
"Aw, Shouta! You can ask for help you know,"
"Yeah. I'm just tired." Shouta goes through the door, leaving Nemuri to close it. As the door clicks to a close, Shouta collapsed onto the couch next to Hizashi.
"Sho!" Hizashi gleamed.
"Did you bring a lunch?"
Silence.
"..Sho?" Hizashi turned his head to the raven haired man, then realizing he was fast asleep. Shouta was leaning back into the couch, onto Hizashi's side. Hizashi smiled kindly, and gently brushed his fingers through Shouta's hair. It surprisingly felt soft, with a couple tangles along the way.
Nemuri smiles at Hizashi, her face getting more giddy by the second.
"Sho's hair is kinda soft." Hizashi stated without thinking.
"You really do like him, huh Zashi?"
"Don't call me that, Nemuri."
"Aww, only Shouta can call you Zashi?" Nemuri remarked with a big smirk on her face.
Hizashi put his lunchbox in his lap, and started to eat. Hizashi felt at ease, and chatted with Nemuri about various topics. Their students, UA, plans after school, etc.
"Hey Hizashi, would you and Shouta wanna go get drinks later tonight?" Nemuri asked.
"Sure! I don't think Sho would mind too much," Hizashi set his lunch container onto the table.
"Annnnyway! I think lunchtime's over now," Nemuri got up and stretched.
"Want me to wake up Shouta for you?" Nemuri playfully teased.
"Wha- I can wake him up myself Nemuri," Hizashi smiled.
"Okay then~" Nemuri strut out of the room, with a grin on her face.
Hizashi sighed, and then looked back at Shouta.
"Sho,"
Light grumbled come from Shouta. Hizashi couldn't make out what Shouta was trying to say.
"Lunch is over," Hizashi says as he ruffles Shouta's tangled hair.
"Zashi.." Shouta fell into Hizashi's lap. Hizashi's eyes widened.
Shouta's never touchy at all. What's up with him suddenly? Is he just tired?
"Shouta, breaks over." Hizashi said with a slight laughter in his voice.
"..."
Hizashi gently pushes Shouta's body off of his lap, and perched him onto the side of the couch.
"You have a class to teach, Sho."
"...I don't feel like getting up."
"Sho, you have a job to do," Hizashi rubs Shouta's hair. Shouta's eye lids open, glaring straight at Hizashi. Hizashi's skin jumped at Shouta's cold glare. Hizashi sighed, and then grabbed his container.
"Here, you should at least eat something apart from those weird fruit pouches." Hizashi smiles. Shouta sat up slightly, and stared at Hizashi's eyes.
"Thanks, but I'm not really too hungry at the moment."
"Sho! I- Oh wait, by the way Sho, Nemuri asked if we wanted to go out to drinks with her later tonight?" Hizashi remarked.
"Sure, I guess.." Shouta sighed. He got up, and started heading to the door.
Before exiting out of the door, Shouta turned his head.
"When school ends, may you help me change my bandages at Recovery Girl's office?"
"Of course Shouta!" Hizashi smiled widely. Shouta nodded, and headed out the teachers lounge. Hizashi silently waved at Shouta, then pulling out his phone.
"Shit! I have a class to teach!" Hizashi fumbled his phone back into his pocket and scrambled out of the teachers lounge.

~——————————————————~
I finished this at school :p
Word Count: 707