Chapter 71. Never Be the Same | (Edited)

Taylor Graves.
Scranton, Pennsylvania.
Chapter 71. Never Be the Same.

I was in the middle of making breakfast when I heard the front door close and I knew it was Hannah because I gave her an extra key to get in.

"Good morning, Hannah." I said.

"Morning, Taylor." Hannah says.

"Would you mind finish this for me while I get ready for work?" I ask her.

"Of course, go ahead." Hannah says as she takes over as I went to my bedroom and shutting the door behind.

Then I walk into the bathroom, I started the hot water, I strip my clothes off and I step into the showers.

Feeling the hot water relaxing my muscles felt nice. First I grab my raiser and started shaving my legs and armpits, then I started washing my hair with shampoo and conditioner, and then I wash my body with Vanilla body wash.

Once I was done I shut the water off and wrapping a towel around my body as I got out. I walk over to the sink and squirt a few pumps of Clean & Clear Morning Brust facial cleanser onto my hand and then began to scrub my face. Whenever I was done I turn on the water and begin to wash the cleanser off my face, once it was all wash off I grab washcloth then drying off my face.

I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing my teeth and then I used the mouthwash afterwards. I plug in my blow dryer and turning it on then started drying my hair, when it was dry enough I shut off my dryer and unplugging it I pick up my brush and brush my hair.

I braided my hair then I put it into a bun. For brows I use benefit cosmetics Brow zings 3 & 5, high brows 24 hour brow setter, for the wing I use the makeup forever ink liner, and then putting on lipstick by Fenty Beauty in the shade uncensored.

 For brows I use benefit cosmetics Brow zings 3 & 5, high brows 24 hour brow setter, for the wing I use the makeup forever ink liner, and then putting on lipstick by Fenty Beauty in the shade uncensored

I didn't want to do a full mask but I just wanted to do something different with my makeup. No foundation, concealer, bronzer, highlight, blush or setting powers. No nothing.

I walk into the bedroom drying myself off and then getting dress for work. I put on my scrubs, sneakers, earrings, necklace, rings, and watch.

I sat down on the bed and picking up my phone checking to see if I had any notifications

I open up my twitter app, there was a lot of shit that was going on people wondering why I hit Corey with the Twist Of Fate and then I tweeted the following;

Taylor Amore: @Taylor_Amore
I hardly don't use this thing anymore, do anybody else still use twitter? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Taylor Amore: @Taylor_Amore
You guys know that I'm very open about my relationship with @wwegraves but I do ask that you all to respect my privacy at this time until whenever I'm ready to open up about it ✌🏻

I know that things are never gonna be the same anymore but now I can make new memories with or without a husband.

I unplugged my phone and my charger then putting them into my purse. I walk out of the bedroom with my purse in along with my keys then I grab a Monster Energy drink from the refrigerator, "Alright I gotta get going." I said and kiss Matthew's cheek.

"Bye momma." Matthew says and kiss my cheek making me smile.

"Bye my sweet girl." I said to Camila and kiss her cheek as she started to cry.

Now I don't wanna leave but I need to make money and feed my kids.

"Have a good day!" Hannah says.

⚜️

Meanwhile
Corey Graves POV:
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

I replaced everything in this house. I replace the bed, I replace the furniture in the living and the kitchen. Basically everything but my kids rooms are still in place.

Out with the old, in with the new.
The divorce will take awhile for it to be finalized. Six weeks to 12 months.

I have been staying in between here and with Carmella's home in Orlando, "So where are our kids?" Mella ask.

There's only ONE mother in my kids life and that's Taylor unless if I get married again which that won't in awhile.

"You mean my kids? And they are in Scranton with their mother." I said.

"Why in Scranton?" Mella ask.

"Because Taylor got a job offer and she took it." I answer.

I'm not gonna tell her that I told Taylor that she should take the job offer and it will do her good to get out of Pittsburgh.

"When are we gonna see them?" Mella ask.

"I'm going to in a few weeks and beside I don't think that Taylor would want to see you." I said.

"That bitch is gonna get when I see her again." Mella says and I sighs.

"You ain't gonna do shit to her, so just leave her the hell alone." I said.

"Well I don't want you talking with her." Mella says.

She's crazy!

"Look she's the mother of my kids, the only way to stay in touch with my kids by interacting with their mother." I said.

She needs to understand that I have to stay in touch with my kids. I need to know that they are being feed, have clothes on their backs, a roof over their heads and making sure that they are safe. I know that they are safe with their mother.

A/N: Carmella, sweetheart you better sit your ass down! But anyways what do you guys think! Leave me feedback! Don't forget to vote/share/comment! Until next time!