Chapter 43. Attacked

43. Attacked

5 Months Pregnant

2 Months Later.

Taylor's POV:

My brother has been attacked backstage for the last few weeks or month, every Monday on raw vicious attacked would appear to cure, then Cass got attacked by somebody don't even know who.

Just last week Cass confronted Corey about it, and I don't even know what's going on between Corey and Kurt Angle.

From my point Cass has been acting very strange and wired when the attacks started happening. Became more anger and more strange if you really look at it.

Now I'm just walking around backstage while Raw was still going on, and I saw Cass acting a bit strange while I was walking, like he was lost or something.

At this point I don't feel safe to even walk by or be around Cass because of the way his behavior was, not even to realize that I was the only one that is in the same hallway as him. Without warning I felt hands shave me into the wall face first causing me to lose a bit of my vision, I saw who attacked me.

"I'm sorry." I heard a very familiar New York accent said.

Big Cass.

Then things went black.

Enzo's POV:

It was time for mine and Cass Match again Gallows and Anderson. Then I saw referee running towards Cass and somebody else. I followed the referees and I found Cass and my twin sister flat out on the floor.

Both Hardy brothers came to Taylor aid, "Taylor can you hear me?!" Jeff says.

"What happened?" I ask

"Who did this?!"

"You saw who did this?!"

"Oh my god, Matt go find Corey now!" Jeff said to Matt and Matt went to find Corey.

"Is she okay?!" I ask Jeff.

"She's bleeding. Somebody get some help!" Jeff shouts.

Cass started to get up slowly but yet hurting, Corey finally came to my sister aid as the Medic were attending to her making sure her and the baby was okay hopefully nothing major happen.

"Cass what happened?" I ask him as he lefts his hand that had an golden chain.

Now I have so many questions about this, who attacked Cass? Who attacked my sister? And they did attacked them.

Corey's POV:

When I came to the aid of my wife, she was bleeding from her stomach, oh my god no.

Our Medical team was attending to her trying to figure out why she was bleeding from her stomach. At the moment she isn't responding to the questions that they were asking her.

Why in the fucking hell would somebody attacked a Pregnant Woman?!

The EMTs finally came around and putting her on a stretcher and loading her into the ambulance, I road with her to the hospital and I started to pray that our little one and her will be alright.

When we got there the nurses had me to wait in the waiting room. I texted Enzo and letting him know what's going on with Taylor and I definitely will be digging for information why someone would hurt a pregnant woman.

"Mr. Graves?" I left my head up seeing the doctor sat down next to me.

"How is she doctor?" I ask as my heart was raising.

"She's gonna be fine but she does have a concussion. She's awake and has been asking for you." The doctor said.

"The baby?" I ask.

"The little one is gonna be just fine nothing harm and we are gonna keep her overnight just to make sure that the baby is okay." Doctor says.

"Can I go be with them?"

"Sure."

I got up and followed the doctor to my wife's room where she's gonna be at for the night. I walk in the room seeing her awake with her hand on her stomach.

I walk over to her and sat next to her then I kissed her stomach. "The doctor said that our little one is going to be fine." I informed her.

She nods, "My head hurts."

"I know gorgeous, the doctor also said that you have a concussion as well." I said.

I ran my fingers through her hair as she was slowly closing her eyes.

"Gorgeous, who attacked you?" I ask her.

"Cass did." She answered.

"Big Cass?" She nods.

I really don't believe Big Cass would do such a thing but she my wife and I'm gonna believe her 100% no matter what.

"Go to sleep baby girl, I will be here when you wake up." I said and kissed her forehead.

All of this don't make sense, Big Cass? Who in the hell would he do this?! I will do a lot of digging to get an answer from him and from anyone who saw the attack happen.