Chapter 55. You Will Lose Everything If You Don't Get Help

Taylor Graves.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Chapter 55. You Will Lose Everything If You Don't Get Help.

I was in the middle of packing up a bag to get away for awhile with Matthew. I can't even think straight with the situation between Corey and myself, if he doesn't get help then I don't know what to do.

I thought our marriage was perfect. Everything felt perfect when we got married and when I was pregnant with Matthew. I never thought that I would be in this situation because Corey is the first the guy that I ever loved this long but they say that marriage isn't always perfect.

Hearing footsteps coming towards the bedroom and Corey was leaning against the door frame looking at me with saddens in his eyes, "Where are you and Matthew gonna stay at?" He ask.

"My moms." I answered and zip up the suitcase.

"Momma I'm ready." I heard Matthew say.

It breaks my heart that Matthew is in middle of this situation but he really doesn't know what's going on. The only thing that he knows is that we are going away for awhile.

"Say goodbye to daddy and go wait in the car for me." I said.

I made sure that I had everything I need that's gonna last me for awhile until things are back to normal again and be a happy family once again.

"I love you daddy." Matthew said and hugs Corey.

"I love you too buddy." Corey says. "And be good for your momma alright." He adds.

"I will." Matthew says then he goes to the garage and waits for me.

Then Corey turn his attention towards me, "Taylor please tell me whatever it is and I will do it. I will do anything to get our family back together." He whispered so Matthew couldn't hear the conversation.

"If you don't get help, your gonna lose your wife and your kids." I said coldly.

Then he pulls me into his embrace holding me for a moment. I couldn't hold back the tears. I never seen a grown man like Corey broken like this easily. But this time he cross the line by hurting all three of us.

Matthew, our unborn child and myself.

If he get help then we will talk. But if he doesn't then I'm out of the door with our children.

"I gotta go, Corey." I said.

I grab the suitcase and my purse then heading to the garage and help Matthew get in and putting out stuff in.

I got in and started the car. "Are you buckled up?" I ask him.

"Yes momma." He answers.

As I pull out of the garage while Corey was watching us leaving. Then I drove away as the rain started poured down.

I just hope that he gets the help that he needed. He broke our marriage.

I'm a mother. I protect what's mine, if you touch what's mine the claws will definitely come out and hurt ya. I have grown to be a strong mother that I possibly can, I can't let my son see me break down because of this, I have to be strong for my children.

If I even run into Mandy Rose, I'm going to be in the back of a police car because nobody doesn't come and fucks up my marriage. Nobody.