Chapter 11. Hospital And Visitors.

Corey's POV:

I watch Taylor as she sleeps, held her hand and she still had the neck brace on. The doctors don't know if she can get back in the ring because of her neck and they were going to keep a close eye on her for awhile.

I heard the door open and saw Matt and Jeff.

"Is she awake yet?" Matt ask.

"No, she's still asleep. Come in." I said.

"What did the doctors say?" Jeff ask.

"They don't know if she can get back in the ring because of her neck, but they want to keep a close eye on it." I answered.

"It was how she landed on her neck last night." Jeff says and I nodded.

"And she had reached her breaking point with Eva and with everything else." I pointed.

"Did you see any changes in Taylor?" Matt ask.

"The last 3 months she's been stressed out because of this storyline with Eva and last night she lost it." I said.

Enzo walks in the room and sat down next to her on the other side of her bed.

"Anything yet?" Enzo ask me.

"No, nothing yet." I answer his question.

"What are y'all talking about?" Enzo ask.

"Taylor." Matt said and pointed at her.

"How did you both meet Taylor?" Enzo ask them.

"She attended our wrestling school in North Carolina and there was about 19 females and there then we told them 'if you can't handle getting bruises then this isn't the place for you' we wasn't being mean or anything. Then all but one left and she was the only one left standing there and things went from there." Jeff said.

"She is also talented too." Matt adds.

"What do you mean?" Enzo ask.

"One day we took a break from training her and my daughter Ruby were playing with the Piano at Matt's house. Ruby ask her if she can play something on the piano and she said." Jeff say.

"Wow." Enzo and I said at the same time making us laugh.

"I didn't know she was talented. She is definitely full of surprises." Enzo added.

"I heard that." We look at Taylor who was waking up.

She sighs, "Hey boys."

"Hey gorgeous." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Hi." She whispers.

"How are you feeling?" Matt ask.

"Like I been hit by a bus." She answers then looks at Enzo.

"Hey twin." She said.

"Hey sis." Enzo says and kissed her cheek.