Chapter 9. Raw, 6 Months Later & Things Get Personal.

Taylor's POV:

Corey and I agree to keep our relationship away from the public for our safety. Only a few people know that we are dating.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Monday Night Raw! I'm Michael Cole here along with Corey Graves and Bryan Saxton here in Seattle WA!" Michael Cole says.

I have to admit that Corey does look good in a black suit. Right? Right.

I put on a black tank top, blue jeans with my stud buckle, dog tag, jacket and my shoes. (Picture down below ⬇️)

And I chilling with Charlotte, Dana, Sasha, Nia Jax, Nikki, Brie, Alicia, Paige and Nattie

"So how's the love life of yours Taylor?" Nattie ask.

"I can say that I'm very happy with Corey and he treats me like a queen." I answer.

"Enzo and the Hardy boys approves?" Nia ask.

"Yes they do." I said.

"I love your outfit though Tay." Charlotte says.

"Thank you Char." I thank her.

"Are you and Corey keeping it private or showing it to the public?" Brie ask.

"We both agree to keep our relationship private for safety." I said.

We were watching the tv that was in the room then Eva comes out and of course the crowd boos her out of the of the building.

"What does Eva have to say?" Bryan ask.

"I don't know Bryan." Corey says.

"5 months ago there was talk about a new girl coming to the main raster." Eva starts. "And her name is Taylor Amore. The girl who put me through a table."

I got up, went to the curtain and just waiting to cut her off.

"But I want payback and a rematch against -." I cut her off when my theme song plays and the crowd cheers.

"Eva just has it out there for Taylor guys." Bryan said.

I walk out and stood at the top of the ramp. "I'm sorry Eva you were saying. Please continue."

Corey's POV:

When Taylor's theme song plays the crowd cheers as she walks out and stood at the top of the ramp.

"I'm sorry Eva you were saying. Please continue." Taylor said.

"I want a rematch Taylor! And I want it now?" Eva shouts and I roll my eyes.

"Eva did you not learned your lesson the first time? You will get your rematch but not right now. As a matter of fact I'll keep this interesting how you and me inside a steal cage!" Taylor says. What the hell is she think?!

"Steal cage?! What?" Michael says in a shocking tone.

"No I won't do it!" Eva says.

"Just like I said before you got here because if you're looks. I on the other hand got here because I put in the blood, sweat and tears to get here Eva. Now just let me know when this match can happen so I can end you once and for all." Taylor said and starts to walk back.

"Wait Taylor, I wonder how many people know about your relationship with Corey Graves." Eva say.

Oh shit.

Michael and Bryan looks at me with shocking looks.

"Okay look here you redhead Rihanna wanna be. You have no right to bring up my relationship with Corey, at least I wear the pants in my relationship sweetheart." I look over at Taylor who was pretty piss off and I don't blame her at all cause I am too.

To be honest, I honestly don't know why Eva would tell the world about Taylor and I dating and I think it's really stupid for her to do that. This is why we agree to keep it away from the public and we didn't want our love life being in the spotlight like Nikki Bella and John Cena.

Am I happy to have Taylor as my girlfriend? Yes.

Do I regret ask her to be my girlfriend? No.

Am I piss off that Eva just drop the bombshell telling everyone about us? Hell yes I am.

This just became personal.

To Be Continued.....

A/N: Uh Oh! What do you guys think?! Tomorrow new chapter in Love With A Bonafide Stud and it's a Halloween chapter! Let me know what you think about this chapter!!