Chapter 41...

(Don't play yet!!)

Megan's POV

I radiated happiness by this point.

Every place we've visited so far, every small town, every theatre, every hotel has really been a dream come true. I've always said from a young age that I wanted to travel the world and now I'm really doing it, doing the thing I love with the person I love.

If someone told me two years ago - when I was waiting and praying for a reply back from The Royal Ballet of London - that I would have accomplished most of my goals at this age, I would have sent them to a mental hospital.

But it's so true and real. It's so real. Every day I'm performing with my favourite human Jack and its amazing. Tonights performance was amazing. We performed a contemporary dance we choreographed a very long time ago togrther but decided to throw this in to the WOD as it needs to be shown. And what better audience then Rio, Brazil?

While walking off stage with a wide smile stretched across my face, regaining a steady heart beat and hand interlocked with Jack's - I was so happy I felt like my heart was going to explode.

We walked out of the wings and into the backstage hallways sort of thing and instantly Hannah was in front of us.

"Hey, great job out there, you coming tonight?" She compliments, smiling.

"We would love to," I replied with straight away, before even asking Jack if he wanted to. Her smiled widened.

"Great, I'll see you after the show!" She stated, and went back into the wings to make sure everything's running smoothly.

"You want to go tonight? Why tonight?" Jack said straight away as we walked back into our dressing room.

"Why not?" I asked, we haven't been to any of them yet so why not go now? There's 2 shows in Rio, today's and tomorrow's but only tonight is the after sorry sort of thing because we leave really early in the morning the next day. Now that I think about it, maybe it's not a good idea?

"Because we have a show tomorrow?" Jack said, pulling off his costume and putting on a hoodie and joggers.

"I know, we don't have to stay long. Just get to know a few people that's all," I say, shrugging and doing the same as him, shaking off my costume and putting on a hoodie and a pair of comfy cycling shorts.

"Fine, let's go get ready then," Jack said, grabbing our stuff since the next show is at a different venue and started walking out of the dressing room and out of the theatre.

2 hours later, we were ready to go, me wearing a white bardot bodysuit under a blue denim skirt with some white Adidas trainers and a little brown bag on my shoulder with my hair in its natural waves down my back with only little makeup and Jack wearing a plain grey t-shirt with some black jeans and a black leather jacket with some black and white Nike trainers and his hair gelled up in his signature quiff.

We walked out of our hotel room and into the lift, we're he gave me a kiss and said I looked beautiful which made me blush and shove him away until we reached the top of the building on the roof terrace we're the party was being held.

And my was the party everything I hoped it was.

Now what I was hoping for was some music playing and some people dancing and some people drinking and some people chatting and that's exactly what was happening except on a very professional level. The party wasn't wild but was dead either. It was like a business work place party, which now that I think about it, it kinda is.

Most dancers here are pretty young and Hannah herself is quite young despite everything she does, so I was a little surprised by the amount of professionalism.