"I don't care!" Percy exploded. "I'm already dead, depends on your mistress if that huntresses can live or not."

The three girls stared at him, a mix of anger and surprise adorned their faces.

"Where to?" Percy asked, calming himself down.

Phoebe yanked him up and helped him towards the infirmary tent, followed by Artemis and the other huntress.

"Atlanta, care showing us the girls?" Artemis asked once they stepped into the tent.

The huntress inside the infirmary nodded and guided them towards the girls.

Percy was surprised to see that the tent was larger in the inside, making it comfortable to walk around. Would have been the occasion a little different, Percy would have joked about it.

They reached the girls, which were tended on medical beds, which were now covered in blood.

Looking at them reminded Percy about the girl that he had burned. His stomach twirled painfully, but tried to push the thought away.

Artemis seemed to pale at Percy's eyes. She kneeled next to them, looking at the girls like she was their mother.

Looking at Artemis hurt Percy more than the fangs that the werewolf had sunk in his shoulder.

"I can help them." Percy told Artemis.

"No, you can't." Artemis said. Her voice was heart-breaking. She was truly pained for the state of her huntresses. "Nobody can."

"Let me try." Percy insisted. "They don't have anything to lose. And me neither."

"Go ahead." Artemis finally gave in. "But do your best."

"M'lady. We shouldn't trust him." Atlanta said. "He is a prisoner."

"He saved my life." Phoebe affirmed. "I trust him."

"He's our only chance." Artemis said, finally. He nodded towards Percy.

The boy raised his hand over the girls and closed his eyes. "This may better work." He muttered.

He exhaled slowly, as he tried to summon back that black orb that Ataegina had given to him.

He found the energy. It was really hard to control, seemed always as wild as the werewolves that had attacked the huntresses before.

His body tensed as he tried to manipulate that dark substance. He felt his fists clench and he opened his mouth in pain. This was going to hurt him a lot.

He opened his eyes and saw his fist surrounded by the same dark energy he was manipulating. On instinct, Percy brought his hand down, over the wounds of the first huntress. He placed the hand over the side of the girl.

From the blood of the girl, a dark red substance flowed towards Percy. As it touched his skin, a wound opened up on his arm. The substance got into the bloodstream of the boy.

Percy clenched his jaw, trying to supress a cry of pain unsuccessfully.

As he finished, he clasped his new wound tightly. "Fuck, it burns."

He found the rest of the girls looking at him intently, worried.

He decided to ignore them, deciding that it was a better choice to go directly towards the other girl.

He repeated the process, but this time it was harder. Exhaustion was getting the worse of him. The pain was almost unbearable this time. His blood boiled painfully around his body.