Chapter 1

I can't believe you did this Yuvi... Bela exasperated loudly.

Bela... Please listen to me once... Yuvi tried to speak.

What are you gonna say Yuvi??? That you are so sorry for your stupidity... Then you don't need to apologise because you won't be forgiven... Bela spoke louder than before so this got everyone to the hall.

What happened Bela??? Vish asked.

Ask your Best Friend Vish... Bela replied angrily.

Yuvi??? Vish told him to say.

Yaar actually I ordered Blackforest Cake instead of Chocolate Cake that's all... Yuvi tried to defend himself.

That's all??? Seriously Yuvi... Bela spoke throwing a cushion at Yuvi which Yuvi caught.

Why the hell didn't you order Chocolate Cake Yuvi??? Vish asked.

Because I don't like it... Yuvi stated.

Who the hell is bothered about your liking Mr. Yuvraj Sehgal??? It is not your birthday today but it's Mahir's birthday... So you should had ordered Chocolate Cake which is his favourite... Bela shouted.

Vish tried to calm down her friend knowing well how excited she was for Mahir's birthday's surprise celebration. But now Yuvi ruined it all by his extra smart brains.

Can't we order a Chocolate Cake now??? Pari i.e. Bela's younger sister asked.

That's not possible... Vikrant said.

Let's bake a Chocolate Cake now... Bela spoke after she calm downed.

But Bela none of us know how to bake a cake... Vish started to speak.

So what's Vish??? We can learn with the help of internet right??? Bela said cutting Vish in between.

Yuvi started to laugh loudly listening to what Bela said.

Cooking and you... Bela... That's was the joke of the decade... By the way, I think Bhai would prefer Blackforest Cake rather than Brunt Cake... Yuvi spoke controlling his laughter but soon burst laughing again.

Seeing Yuvi laugh angered Bela more, so Vish decided it was better to agree with Bela.

Fine Bela... Come let's start to bake the cake... Vish told.

I'll bake the cake on my own... I don't need anybody's help... Bela said and walked towards the kitchen but not before glaring at Yuvi.

Vish and Pari knew Bela's stubborn nature and that she won't accept their help, so they didn't bother to follow her. But they gave Yuvi a lecture about his behaviour.

____________________

Bela, Vish and Yuvi are Best Friends from eight grade. Time passed but these three friendship didn't change a bit. Now they were third year B.Com students. In these years they grew closer to each others families too.

Amid all this Bela started to fall for Mahir i.e. Yuvi's elder brother. He was a shy and reserved person but yet he had managed to conquer Bela's heart. Vish and Pari were the only who knew about Bela's feelings for Mahir.