Chapter 37

Important A/N

Ok so I decided that I'm going to do the following episodes then start the sequel with possibly an 11 episode instead of 42:

Shakespearean Code

Gridlock

Lazurus Experiment

Human Nature

Family of Blood

Blink

Ok I know it's out of order

_________________

The Doctor, paralyzed in fear, began struggling against the Slab's grip. Celeste fell unconscious, her eyelids fluttering shut.

Interrupting Florence's snack, the Judoon entered. She hid her straw and the Slab released its hold on the Doctor and Celeste. He caught her before she hit the ground.

"Now see what you've done," she lied, "This poor lady just died of fright."

"Scan her." A Judoon took its scanner and confirmed, "Confirmation. Deceased." Martha ran in, breathing heavily. She saw the Doctor cradling a very pale Celeste and muttered, "No, she can't be. Let me through. Let me see her!"

"Stop. Case closed."

"But it was her." Martha pointed at Florence. "She killed Celeste. She did it. She murdered her!"

"Judoon have no authority over human crime."

"But she's not human!" Martha cried. The Doctor brushed a stray piece of hair out of Celeste's face, too broken to even comprehend what was going on. His heart felt heavy and the Doctor leaned over her, begging silently for her to come back.

"Oh, but I am. I've been catalogued," she said sweetly and held up her wrinkly hand to show the black X.

"But she's not! She assimi-" Martha paused, realizing what Celeste had done, "Wait a minute. You drank her blood? Celeste's blood?" Not even waiting for the old lady to answer, she grabbed a Judoon's scanner.

"Oh, I don't mind. Scan all you like."

"Non-human," Judoon read off the screen.

"But, what?" Florence demanded.

"Confirm analysis."

"Oh, but it's a mistake, surely. I'm human. I'm as human as they come."

The Doctor muttered angrily, "She gave her life so they'd find you." He balled his fists until his knuckles turned white. The normally amicable brown eyes were ablaze with a certain fire. A fire that most people don't escape from. Any alien, person, or thing dread the stare. The stare can't be escaped.

It means that the Doctor, one of the most kindly creature from outer space, won't help you. You could go to hell, but the Doctor's punishments were far worse.

And being separated from the person he loves isn't helping his questionably good judgement.

"Confirm. Plasmavore," it concluded, "Charged with the crime of murdering the child princess of Patrival Regency Nine."

"Well, she deserved it! Those pink cheeks and those blonde curls and that simpering voice," Florence snapped, the act disappearing, "She was begging for the bite of a plasmavore."

"Then you confess?"

She cackled, "Confess? I'm proud of it! Slab, stop them!" Before the Slab could do anything, the Judoon fried it. "Verdict, guilty," it barked, "Sentence, execution."