Chapter 6

The Impossible Astronaut

I had been flying around for a few days before I found something odd on my console. It was a dark blue envelope addressed to me. Check your mail.

The flap had the number one on it and inside there was a sheet of white paper telling me a date, a place, and longitude and latidude. I entered it into my TARDIS and she said it was in Utah, USA. Well, won't this be lovely.

My TARDIS picked out a lovely blue dress with cowboy boots and hat. I landed, then quickly changed. The time/address led me to a diner. The first thing I noticed was the unmistakable Police Public Call Box and chuckled. Bowtie was sitting at a dirty table, drinking a soda. "'ello!" I greeted, "Thanks for leaving me on that cybership." He turned around and smiled.

"You apparently got out on your own," The Doctor informed curiously, "How?"

"Can't tell you, sweetie," I sing songed.

He looked at me deviously. "Sweetie?"

"I think I won our little gamble." I sat down next to him, placing the envelope next to his. "I'm number one," I gloated. The Doctor held up his. He was number two. I smirked victoriously while he pouted. The Doctor was considerably happier when I kissed his cheek softly.

We waited there for a while before he went to his TARDIS for his 'fizzy' straw. No one was here besides the people working there. There was a faint rattling. Something in the corner of my eye moved and my head turned immediately.

An alien with a slimey bulbous head, no real mouth, three fingers, and a seemingly wet suit. A rapsy voice came from it, "Celeste, the Natural Star." A deep hot fear-

The door opened and I turned away from...nothing. My breath was shallow and I didn't even know why. I discreetly turned around and saw the Ponds with a blond curly women. They were talking seriously about something and I ran to the TARDIS. "Are you ok?" I shook my head and tried to ignore the stomach pains. My exit was almost as quick as my entrance.

The blond lady was looking at our envelopes. "Number one and two. Who did The Doctor and Celeste trust the most?" The Doctor is next to me with his straw and pulled me out, no matter how much I squirmed. The trio looked at us as if we had just come back from the dead. The lady sneered, "This is cold. Even by your standards, this is cold."

"Or hello," The Doctor suggested.

I cutted in, "As people used to say."

"Doctor?" Amy asked cautiously, "Celeste?"

"I just popped out to get my special straw," he explained, "It adds more fizz."

"You're okay," she stated, "How can you two be okay?"

"Hey, of course I'm okay," the Doctor rambled, "I'm always okay. I'm the King of Okay and she's the Queen of Okay. Oh, those are rubbish titles. Forget those titles. Rory the Roman! That's a good title. Hello, Rory. And Doctor River Song." River slapped the Doctor, similair to how I did it. "Wow, this regeneration gets slapped a lot," I teased. The trio looked at me weirdly.

"Okay," he said, "I'm assuming that's for something I haven't done yet."

"Yes, it is."

"Good," the Doctor stated, "Looking forward to it." I glared at the filthy diner floor. River and he definitely knew each other. The Doctor who kissed me was the 'pre River Doctor' which means he didn't even know-

Wait, what am I thinking? I don't like the Doctor and I never will. The Doctor who kissed me, like all the others, must have a mental problem.

Rory interrupted my thoughts, "I don't understand. How can you two be here?"