Chapter 26

I sat uncomfortably near the console. My knees shook with nervousness.

My eyes flitted from the door that leads to my TARDIS and back into the regular TARDIS. Oh, just for a minute. I burst through the doors and ran around.

My way of life is not staying still, or in the same place. I'd probably die of all the boringness and kindness.

The console heated up to my touch and lit up. She buzzed, giving me suggestions, but I interrupted, "Just a quick trip then back. I need some time by myself."

My TARDIS sighed, but before I could do anything, the door linking the Doctor's and my TARDISs shook. Ugh, I can't leave him alone for two minutes!

I went back in, sighing, "Doctor!" What I saw was Amy, Rory, and Bow tie in the new TARDIS. He spread his arms. "Ah, Celeste!" the Doctor cheered, "Now it's a party!"

"Huh." I inspected the door. "Must be a loose connection. Oh well, let's have an adventure!" I acknowledged Amy and Rory, "Ponds. Always a pleasure."

She smiled and responded, "Celeste. First time in the body?"

"Yepers!"

"Apalapucia."

"Say it again?" Amy requested.

"Apalapucia," I repeated.

"Apalapu-" she tried.

I finished, "Chia." Amy reminded me of Rose trying to say Raxacoricofallapatorius.

"Apalapucia."

"Apalapucia."

"Apalapucia. What a beautiful word."

"Beautiful word, beautiful world," I agreed, "Apalapucia, voted number two planet in the top ten greatest destinations for the discerning intergalactic traveller."

Rory wondered, "Why couldn't we go to number one?" I grimaced.

The Doctor mimicked me. "It's hideous. Everyone goes to number one. Planet of the coffee shops. Apalapucia. I give you sunsets, spires, soaring silver colonnades. I give you-" He opened the TARDIS doors to reveal a white space. Rory finished, "Doors."

3rd Person POV

Celeste stifled her laughter as the Doctor tried to regain his build up. "Doors. Yes. I give you doors. But on the other side of those doors, I give you sunsets, spires, soaring silver colonnades."

"Have you seen my phone?" Amy asked, feeling her body.

"Your phone?" Celeste looked shocked.

"Yeah."

"Your mobile telephone?" He ranted, "I bring you to a paradise planet, two billion light years from Earth, and you want to update Twitter." The Doctor said Twitter like it was the most repulsive thing in the world.

"Sunsets, spires, soaring silver colonnades," she listed, "It's a camera phone."

"On the counter, by the DVDs."

"Thank you."

"I'll join," Celeste offered. They went back into the TARDIS as Rory and the Doctor looked at the doors. "How do we get in?"

"I don't know." The Doctor suggested, "Push a button." There's a panel next to the door with two buttons. A Green Anchor and a Red Waterfall. Rory chose the green one.

The door opened to a still stark white room with a glass table and three chairs. "Okay, so rain check on the soaring silver colonnades," he corrected.