"Calm down, he will not die. He wanted to take a sleep. And he doesn't like to see you, that's why he hides under the rock."

She's too observant. Even leeches has to keep an eye on. Could she just leave the leech alone? (¬_¬;)

"Sensei, am I that scary that she had to hide from me?"

Honestly, we're actually like this every time we went for training. I'm making fancy stories just to shut her up on her strange observations. And gratefully, she buys everything I say to her.

"Okay, that's enough. Have you forgotten the reason why we're here?"

"To train?"

"That's right, not to observe that leech," I said firmly, clearing my throat after.

"What are we going to train again?" She asked. I was mentally deadpanned on her sudden question.

"Chakra control," I reminded.

"The chakra control? am I going to walk up the tree again?" She asked again.

This kid, did she got her head hit that's why she forgot everything she just started trained awhile ago? (¬_¬;)

She just took a break. I swear, she has a short term memory deficiency, it's shorter than a gold fish.

I shook my head to clear my mind. Taking care of kids needs patience. Huge stock of patience.

I have to repeat it again, but this is the last time. "No, today was you're going to walk on the surface of the water."

She turned her head and looked straight to the pond. "How will I do that?" She asked

"Easy, you just had to emit a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of your feet and using the repellent force to walk across the water's surface. This technique is more difficult to master than the tree climbing, because the amount of chakra that needs to be emitted changes constantly."

"Wow, you said easy then you said difficult."

An angry vein pops on my head just for a split second and gone the next. I mentally shook my head and composed myself back, "Just do what I said."

"Un!" She made a hand sign of a rabbit.

"concentrate the chakra flow on the soles of your feet─" I reminded her once again.

"Understood, sensei," she says, interrupting me.

"I haven't said anything yet!" I scolded, but then again, she acts like she never heard anything and just minding her own business, stretching her arms side wards and carefully trying to take a step on the water.

I swear, this kid is such a pain. Who are her parents? Let me have a word with them, they're raising their child in the wrong way!

"Ahhh..!!"

"Hmm?" I snapped out and noticed that she's not on my sight anymore.

"Ahh..ahaha..haha..!"

"The hell?! Since when you get in there?!"

She stopped from running in circles on the pond then turned to me.

"Instead of scolding me, you should be proud of me!" She shouted back.

I just wanted to let her parents know that they raised a narcissistic brat.( ̄︿ ̄)

"Sensei! This is so much fun! I could see the fishes down there! Look! Come here! It's amazing!" She mused, having so much feeling of amusement.