Avi Kaplan

46. He sleeps LITERALLY everywhere. On the bed, on the car, on the bus, on the floor, on the sofa, on he airplane. Just look at the sleep wars and you know. He is like the king of sleeping.

47. He is a very sensative guy. Mitch says "Avi is very sensitive. But that's good, because... he's very careful and meticulous about musical ideas." (10 facts you didn't know about PTX by sheknows.com)

48. He LOVES FOOD. His twitter is the living prove. Here are "some" tweets.

" I want hot wings more than anything else in the entire universe right now."

" I found clam chowder. Thank goodness."

" The amount of BBQ I ate last night should last me through the entire week. But let's be real."

"Thank goodness for tomato basil soup."

"Back in LA once again. Chipotle I'll see you tomorrow."

"I could go for a butterbeer right now."

"Planning your life around your meals >"

"You traffic is bad when you can eat Chipotle, tweet and drive without putting others at risk."

"I just got a WHOLE lot of Tim Tams from fans at the meet and greet and I'm VERRRYYY happy."

"I just heard that there are different flavors of Tim Tams. HOW DO I GET."

"I just had the best chocolate cake I've ever had in my entire life. Thank you Australia. I love you."

"Need. Sushi. ASAP." (When he was in Japan

"Love at first sight is real. Example. Food."

"I want pizza more than anything in the world right now."

"I can't express to you my love for salsa on eggs."

"Whopper and fries for breakfast. Nailed it."

"Why do I want cream soda more than anything in life right now. I don't even drink soda."

" Chipotle time. Thank goodness."

" I don't know if I've ever been more hungry in my entire life."

"I'd like a swimming pool full of tomato basil bisque."

" Pool full of BBQ sauce and a floaty bed of ribs."

I think... that's enough for now... he really really really loves food.

49. He loves Game of thrones, Lord of the rings and Hobbit. (DORK)

50. Once he met Tim Storms (world's lowest voice) and he LITERALLY FREAKED OUT. He said " freaking Tim Storms... I can't even explain to you how low his voice goes. Because it's not, it's not, at that point, it's not notes anymore... it's hertz."

And then he felt pressured for that show. (Cue the starstruckness)

"So, Tim Storms is next to me and it's just like... how am I supposed to go out there and sing a bass line with him out there, it's just like... *pause* (because he doesn't know how to describe it)* I... bob. Don't don't know what else to say but bob."

*-*-*-*-*-*

I'm loving the weather here and I don't wanna go back... :( but here is some Avi kaplan for you.  I have about 10 more chapters to this book. Stay tuned for more details about new stuff that I shall not say XD