Kirstie Maldonado

36. Her name means follower of chirst.

37. She loves food. See some of her tweets on food.

"Never underestimate the amazing powers of a grilled cheese. Yum."

"We just ate the best apple pie I've ever had. I think it took a toll on my life. Help."

"Mashed potatoes that taste like macaroni and cheese"

"About to start eating myself and those around me. I'm THAT hungry ;) #oops#watchout"

"Don't think I've ever devoured an apple as fast as I just did right now. Impressed"

"Give me cheese or give me death"

"Day 61 - This giant block of cheese. Need I say more?"(picture of her with a block of cheese)

"Day 59 -Nothing is more magical than creme brûlée. (picture of a creme brûlée with diced strawberries on it)

"Day 42 - pre delish @sprinkles cupcake ice cream sundae! "

"Day 35 - Buffalo wings on my makeshift paper plate ;)" (picture of her with the Buffalo wings on a piece of paper; her make shift paper plate. )

"Trying to find food in Berlin with no glasses or contacts. What was I thinking?"

"The best Greek salad in the world is 4 miles away from me and I cannot get to it... I am sad"

"OMG @JeremyMichael22 JUST ASKED ME WHAT @Whataburger IS, IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE ABOUT TO CHANGE HIS LIFE"

"Sitting in the taxi with my @MarbleSlab sprinkles infused ice cream while @jenevieve83 goes inside a store. Am I 5"

"I know it's late but I'm craving something sweet...gluten free cookie attempt try #1 hereeeee weeeee gooooo!!! "

"Impromptu pizza night w girl friends old and new yayayayay!!!"

"Cheese and fries = everything."

38.she got in to a car accident while belting Don't Rain On My Parade once. now that song is not on her iPod.

39. She has a tattoo behind her right ear. it is 3 musical notes, 2 crotchets and 2 quavers. It's her first tattoo :)

40. She respects Katy Perry alot after watcing he movie, A Part Of Me.

"Oops weeping at what Katy Perry is saying about her &Russell's failed relationship &how she views her personal life & her career in general"

"Like so much respect wow I am balling. @katyperry is beautiful inside and out wow wow how did I just see this movie."

*-*-*-*-*-*

Yellow!  It's me checking in again ahhaha okay bye.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING.  LOVE YOU GUYS <3