Chapter 34

"Ti-Tian Li h-how are you still alive?" I immediately hugged him afraid that he would disappear. That familiar scent and warmth that only he could give I've missed it all.

"W-Who are you miss? He pushed me gently, I was heart broken by what he did and I started to tear up.

"Hey.." he said

I raised my head to face him and what I saw was those familiar beautiful eyes that melted my frozen heart.

"Don't cry.." he tried to comfort me and I was not in the right mind to resist so I just let him.

Suddenly from a far a shadow was slowly closing in to them without their notice.

Tian Li POV.

After that day I was transported to this place. I started from scratch I forgot who I am, endures countless trials , and conquered countless challenges to reach my state today. As I was travelling the continent I felt a very familiar presence. I quickly went to the place where that person is. And I saw her back I have this feeling that she knows who I am and what I am.  I tried to find her but a voice interrupted my thought.

"Master, the sect master is requesting your presence."  He said nervously while bowing

"En."  I said coldly and turned around.

I waited so long for his moment. When evening came I tried to formulate a plan to gain her attention and make her mine again. Even if I don't know who she is I must have my answers.

As I was in deep contemplation I heard the sound of the flute. The notes were like heavenly chimes that spreads through out the land but a wave of sudden sadness and longing pass through me and I was immersed in the music. 

Unconsciously I moved my body towards the source of the sound and I saw her. It's that woman, my heart started to beat faster and countless memories flashed through my mind. I started to have a headache but all of it vanished when I remembered her name. Its Weiyin.

"Weiyin.." I said softly.

Weiyin POV.

"Tian Li it's me! Don't you remember me?" I said softly almost choking as I held back my tears and trying to calm myself.

"I'm sorry I don't know you.." I said as I let go of her and went back to my room.

I just put my head down and my clenched my fists until my nails are digging into my palms.

Numerous negative thoughts kept flashing through my mind. Unconsciously I started to radiate demonic energy and the wood under me started to crack and turn black.

[DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!] The system said.

[HOST! PLEASE CALM YOURSELF EARLY UNSEALING OF THE DEMONIC FORM MAY CAUSE COUNTLESS CASUALTIES! PLEASE CALM DOWN!] the system said with great urgency.

I quickly tried to calm myself and when I looked above me a giant silhouette of a queen of the night started to form. (A/n queen of the night is basically the strongest form of a female vampire)

As I calmed myself an intense hungry hit me. My stomach was so painful I started to crave blood and flesh. I quickly went to the forest to find my prey.  My eyes started to glow bright red and my nails started to get a darker shade of black and numerous veins started to show all over my body.

"System what's happening to me?!" I said in panic.

[HOST IS UNDERGOING NOBLE VAMPIRE BAPTISM! DUE TO THE UNSUCCESSFUL TRANSFORMATION PERMANENT SIDE EFFECTS WILL APPEAR. FEAR NOT HOST AS THIS WILL BE BENEFICIAL TO YOU AND YOUR SOUL.] the system said.

Suddenly A giant white tiger pounced at me from the side!

"Oh f*ck me!" I tried to operate my qi but something was blocking it.  As the tiger got near me I just crossed my arms in attempt to shield myself from it's attack.  I was sent flying to the near mountain and blood was oozing from my arms  that is nearing crippled.

I can't feel my arms! Suddenly my wounds started to regenerate at the speed visible to the naked eye. And as my wounds started to heal my intense hunger for blood got stronger!

[DANGER! DANGER! CURRENTLY THE HOSTS BLOOD COUNT IS DANGEROUSLY LOW! HOST IS IN NEED TO DRINK THE TIGERS BLOOD IN ORDER TO SURVIVE!] The system said in urgency.

"HOW CAN I FIGHT THIS THING IF I CAN'T EVEN USE MY QI AND MY MANA?!" I shouted at the system as the tiger started to pounce again.

[HOST USE YOUR BLOOD MAGIC.] the system said coldly.