Chapter 8

I woke up in the middle of the night because of a bad dream. I dreamt of a stranger entering my room and kissed me while I was asleep was so horrified that I when I woke up I readied my flute incase something happens after scanning the room the room with my spirit sense I finally sigh in relief. I look through the window and was amazed by the amazing sight. The city lights mixed with the night sky amazed me I didn't know that magic can also be used to create something beautiful. After seeing the sight gave me a spark of enlightenment I didn't noticed that I was already singing

She didn't even noticed that someone was actually watching her from above and listening to her song. The man was captivated by her voice and had the sudden urge to dominate her , to pamper her and to be his woman and his little buddy was slowly raising. The man didn't even noticed that he made a small breakthrough in his cultivation. He suppresed his urges and patiently waited for her to finish.

After the song ended she meditated until sunrise and when she opened her eyes what welcomed her was a pair of beautiful dark orbs and a exteremly handsome face that would put male supermodels pale in comparison. She quickly backed away but was held down by a pair of big hands rough hands that radiated with warmth. She was about to kick the man away when the man forcefully kissed her lips. She tried to fight but she slowly felt her strength weaken as she succumed to his kiss but luckily the door burst open and what appeared was 4 guys with stunned faces but was quickly replaced with unspeakable anger and jelousy.

Little Red's PoV

In the middle of the night Me and guys woke up by a beautiful tune I tried to find the source of it and it was traced to Weiyin's room. Weiyin must be singing, her voice sounds so heavenly that made me and the guys fell into a deep meditation. When I woke up the guys was still in meditation I patiently waited for them to wake up since this would greatly bemefit them. after 20 mins crow woke up then followed by doggy then sheep. I stood up and told them

" We should go to Weiyin and thank her since she did us a big favor." I said while forming a plan in my mind on how to get Weiyin all to myself.

They nodded and we quickly went to Weiyin's room when we noticed something was amiss since Weiyin always sings in the morning. I used my spirit sense to know what's happening I was quickly stunned the angrily kicked the door open. The flew out of the inn and was mermerized by how alluring the sexy Weiyin's back looks like I slowly felt my little brother heat up but then I noticed a man was actually kissing Weiyin while he was stripping her. I quickly unleashed my full power followed by the guys as we charge through the man that was molesting my woman!

"You fcking bastard you actually tried to touch what's mine?!" Me and the guys said the word mine at the same time. I quickly used my laws to unleashed the power of the sun while little blue summoned his Azure flames thats only second to mine and crow unleashed the power of time and space while suddenly I felt a strong tremor on the ground and felt the whole city tremble as the power of earth and nature was unleashed by little white.

The four guys looked like 4 heavenly war gods that appeared on the mortal world to unleash the divine wrath. Weiyin quickly wore her clothes and tried to run away but was taken by the man as he opened a portal to another

" NOOOOOOOO!!" I heared the guys scream then everything went blank and i fainted.

-------------