Chapter 19

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" Sid said as he ran to use with his arms open wide.

"Doing a sibling hug without me is a sin! " he said as he squeezed in and gave both of us a big hug. As he hugged us he sniffed around the place and found alot of delicious food on the table. I swore as I saw how he swallowed his drool and readied myself for the impact he suddenly said.

"Who cooked these?" He asked curiously as he stared at the food.

"Little Alex did! Hahahahaha" Seth said as he rubbed my head and pulled sid to the table as they devoured everything like little kids. I couldn't help but laugh at their actions.

They looked at me as if they saw a ghost I quickly looked around but found nothing and asked.

"Why are the two of you looking at me like that?" I asked while raising my left eye brow

They quickly gained they composure and Sid let out a cough and said.

"Ever since we we're little you distanced yourself from us and you never laughed or  smiled before, you have that gloomy aura around you that made us distant towards you but just now  you  laughed." He said wide eyed as if he was recalling memories from before.

I sigh and said. " Sometimes we need to change for the better and move on with out lives" I released a sad smile and said "Eat up you guys might be hungry." I left the room and went to my room and asked the system if there is any available body transformation technique for me to practice.

Beep!
"Host the system has filtered around 450 body techniques available for your use." The system said.

"Quickly filter it to those techniques that involves the element this body has and some techniques that's compatible for merging." I said.

Beep!

"Host around 60 body techniques remained. Would the host like to merge it to one technique?" The system said.

"Yes please." I said

Beep!

"Host has insufficient contribution points please earn more to complete the transaction!" The system said.

I was stunned a while since I still have about 40,000 points left then I quickly checked the price for the merge and it made me choke up. For a merge it costs 100,000 contribution points?! I let out a frustrated grunt and purchased a body strengthening card and enlightenment Card.

I quickly used both cards to gain enlightenment while my body is being re-structured. I forgot to use the time accelerator luckily the system took the initiative to do it for me.

Beep!

" 6 months acceleration has been finished." The system said.

I quickly adjusted my body and check the results of it.

Beep!

"Host body is now suitable for cultivation and now well tuned with the laws of this world." The system said.

I got up checked the time  and only 6 hours passed. I went out to cook myself lunch since im too hungry but when I checked the stocks only few grains was left for us to eat. My brothers might have left already since no one was home so I went out and hunted for my lunch and tonights dinner. I went in to the forest and searched for a wild animals after searching for an hour I wasn't able to find anything so I went deeper into the forest until I spotted a weird looking deer with long sharp teeth and pointed antlers. I hid behind the tree and picked up few rocks and used a little bit of asura qi to mold it then.

Pwuuu!! Pwwuuuu!! ( sounds of rocks fired )

The deer died without it knowing how or why as it fell down. I quickly dragged it to our home but when I was about to open the door my "mother"welcomed me with a scream as she saw the dead deer. My "father" followed and when he saw me he made a frown and said.

" Bring it in." Father said coldly I pulled it in as my mother was sitting on her chair trying to calm herself I observed my "mother" and "father" as I observed their appearances they don't look like me or the twins it was as if we we're adopted or something. I just dismissed that thought and left the deer on the floor near the table as my father went towards it.

I quickly went to take a bath at the back and relaxed my nerves as I try to figure out my plans but suddenly the door of the bathing place opened and it revealed my 2 brothers strip naked as they entered and we stared at each other for a while as silence filled the place..