Chapter 1

As the day comes to a close, you take a 15 minute shower and was getting ready for bed. You drift off to sleep in the land of dreams. You wake up to appear to be somewhere other than your cozy bed but what appears to be an old hospital room.

A young, petite woman dressed in a white doctors coat walks in the room with two other young men one with blond and the other with brown hair. "I found her this morning injured laying in the middle of the road," said the doctor. "I think she is the daughter of Apollo the Gods were looking for," she said.

"What do we do with her?" asked the man with the brown hair.

"I do not know but the Gods can not find out about her being in Olympus," said the man with the blond hair.

"Asclepius feels if you use medicine and does his nightly checks at the hospital, what are we going to do?" asked the brown haired man.

Your POV

  "Excuse me you are talking like I am not here and what are you talking about Gods?" you asked.

"I know you have a lot of questions, but save those for another time, we must hide you before we all get in trouble," stated the female doctor.

You were thinking about what they said when all of a sudden they push you into a empty school like locker with slits at the top to see out. "We will explain later," said the blond man.

You could barely see out of the slits but enough to notice a nurse walks in with a very handsome man.

"Nice to see you Asclepius, what brings you at this lovely hour," said the female doctor.

"You know to call me Jin, and I am doing my daily rounds around the hospital," stated Jin.

You accidentally bumped your elbow on the inside of the locker making a noise.

"What is that?" Jin asked suspiciously.

"Nothing!" stated the three.

Jin and the nurse with him left the room. The three immediately got you out of the locker and apologized.

"Good thing he was not suspicious" said the doctor who is female.

Jin Pov

I was suspicious as soon I left the the doctor and the two male nurse. They are hiding someone I just need to find out who.

As soon a night fell I creeped into the room they were in and found a girl laying there with minor injuries. This girl was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life. I knew at that point this was Apollos' daughter my brothers and I were looking for. I know I have to take her to meet the other brothers as well but I am just not sure how they will take it. I walk up to her and lay kiss on her forehead which heals her injuries. I say to her sleeping figure, "You will become ours soon." Then, I quietly leave the room like nothing happened.