Chapter 2

*Hira & Hiroko Went To The Ocean*
Hiroko:We're Here! -- *Mouth Gets Covered By Hira*
Hira:Shh! we're in the beach
Hiroko:oh right, we're not wearing swimsuits
*Hira & Hiroko Then Sneakily Went To The Water of The Ocean*
Hiroko:Whee!
*Even Though Hira & Hiroko Were Very Sneaky 2 Person Saw Them, And They Were Worried Mainly On Hira*
Guy:honey, i saw her again
Women:you mean hira?
Guy:*Nods His Head*
*Inside The Ocean, Hira And Hiroko Were Able To Breath In Under the Sea*
Hira:We're Here
*Hiroko Was As Always Being Annoying To Hira*
Hira:*Annoyed* *Covers Hiroko's Mouth* Hiroka How About You Find The Mermaids While I Sleep *Sleeps On The Rock Immediately*
Hiroko:*Annoyed But Then Smiled* Hira Is Being Hira
*Hiroko Swims And Saw a Shark Stuck On a Circle Thingy*
Hiroko:*Swims To The Shark*
*Meanwhile There Was a Kid Mermaid That Has Red Hair, Blue Eyes And Has a Beautiful Voice Although She Was Very Skinny And Cute She's An Orphan Mermaid, Her Name Is Bira*
Bira:*Saw Hira And Gasp* Princess Skyla?! She's Alive And a Human?! *Swims To Report To King Triton*

*Meanwhile With Hiroko*

Hiroko:And That's How We Make a Friend Oh And Most Important Of All Don't Eat Us Like a Normal Shark
Male Shark:Oh Thanks I'll Remember Your Lessons Hiroko
Hiroko:*Smiles*
*The Shark Swam Away*
Hiroko:Hmm, He Did Mention That a Red Hair Girl And a Yellow Fish Friend Came By *Looks Left And Right, Down And Finally Up* There They Are!
*Just Then The Shark Came Back*
Male Shark:I Should Warn You That King Triton Has a Huge Grudge Against Humans Because His Wife Had Been Killed By One Of Them a Long Time Ago
Hiroko:*Calm At First* Good, Good *Swims To The Top of The Water* Wait, WHAT?!
*Hira Was Seen Still Sleeping On The Rock*
*Bira Came Back With King Triton To Prove To Him That Hira's a Human (Which She Called Her Skyla)*
*But Then They Saw a HUGE Butterfly In The Water*

Hiroko:And That's How We Make a Friend Oh And Most Important Of All Don't Eat Us Like a Normal SharkMale Shark:Oh Thanks I'll Remember Your Lessons HirokoHiroko:*Smiles**The Shark Swam Away*Hiroko:Hmm, He Did Mention That a Red Hair Girl And a Yel...

The Butterfly Star:"Swa of The Dark"!
*It Was Protecting Hira From Family Reunion Early*
*The Butterfly Star Then Was Being Chased By King Triton And Bira*
Hiroko:*Gotten To Hira Once The Mermaids Were Being Distracted* We've Gotta --
*For Some Odd Reason One of Ursula's Eel Pet Had Gotten To Stole Hiroko's Voice And Destroyed Both Her Voice And The Shell That Had Her Voice*
*Hiroko Then Swim Up To Shore To Hide Herself & Hira From The Mermaids' Sights For Hira's Safety*

*3 Weeks Later...*

Hira:Dr. Diem Has Been Arrested For 100,000,000 Years So My Doctor Is Replace With Your Stupid Uncle
Hiroko:He's Not Stupid, Your Just Not Used To -- Hira?
*Hira Sees Ariel With a Pass Out Eric Since He's Still Alive But His Ship Was Wrecked*
Hiroko:*Gasp* Oh No!

Chapter 2 Ended.