15

-Edited-

Ah... Ah, no stop. Stop it! Don't hurt me. Please don't leave me. Please!

"Adrien, you are such a  kid hearted person, I really love your personality, and-"

"Sorry Marinette, but I can't return your feelings." Adrien looked up at her.

"Huh? What?" Marinette frowned at him, and then started to laugh. "W-what, no, that's not what I was going to say. I was just telling you that you shouldn't confess to me. I heard that you liked me, and I just wanted to say that I don't feel the same way. But it looks like I shouldn't be worrying because you don't like me."

Why did I say that?! "No wait. Marinette, I was just lying. I do love you. Please come to me!"

Marinette turned back. "Love me? No you don't, you only love Ladybug."

"T-thats not true. I thought I loved Ladybug, but that's not true." Adrien grabbed onto her arm. "Please Marinette, don't leave me. Don't leave me like she did."

Marinette smirked and slapped her hands away. "Adrien, you're only saying this to me because Ladybug rejected you a bazillion times. And besides, I don't like you back."

"B-but what happened to your crush on me? What happened, Marinette?"

"Oh, that's simple. Luka helped me realize that I was crushing on the wrong boy," Marinette chuckled. "And now I'm dating him. Adrien, just admit. No girl will ever fall in love with you. If they do, then it's simply because of your money and riches."

"B-but..."

"No buts." Marinette gave him one last smirk before she walked away. "Goodbye Adrien."

"NO!"

He looked around. He was in his room, and he didn't notice the tears until they spilled down on his bed.

"Adrien, you okay?" Plagg frowned and flew up to his Chosen. "Another nightmare?"

"This one is even worse," He started breathing faster. "It's Marinette leaving me. What if this actually happens real, Plagg? What am I going to do then? I don't want to lose her."

"Don't worry, you aren't," Plagg reassured with a smile. "I wish I could tell you, but whenever I try to, I just can't speak."

"It's okay Plagg, it's not your fault," Adrien sighed. "You're actually pretty helpful these days."

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Plagg huffed. "So how do you plan to repay me?"

Adrien rolled his eyes and smiled back anyway. "You can go eat cheese. I need to get ready for school." He climbed out of bed.

That nightmare was so scary. The words Marinette told me... It hurt so much. But... This wouldn't happen in real life, right? She wouldn't hurt me.

Argh! I don't know anymore. I feel like she's getting way closer to that guy, Luka. I have been getting jealous without knowing it.

He sighed and headed downstairs, Plagg in his bag. He got greeted by Nathalie who was also there.

"Adrien," Nathalie was checking her paper. "Not sure if I'm wrong, but you have to pick Marinette Dupain-Cheng up at 8:25. You better hurry and not make her wait."

Adrien quickly nodded. He must have slept again and woke up at 8:00. He sat down to eat his breakfast. He sure wished that he had invited Marinette over for breakfast too, so it would be less boring.

All he did was eat and stare. Eat and stare. Eat and stare. He finally finished and stood up. He bent to pick up his dishes and go put them in the sink.

"When I return, I'll wash the dishes. No need to do them, Adrien." Nathalie grabbed the rest of the dishes and put then in the sink. "Let's go."

He nodded and followed Gorilla and Nathalie out of the mansion. Before any of them could go inside the limo, Chloe showed up.

"Chloe, what are you doing here?!" Adrien glared at her. Nathalie glared at her too, making a list of ways Chloe could die. Gorilla looked away from her, saving his precious eyes from seeing such a girl.

"Ah, Adrien, you're leaving?" Chloe walked up to him. "I... I'm really sorry that I got akumatized with Lila. I didn't mean to get so upset. I understand that you don't like me that way, but I'd still like to stay as friends."

Adrien frowned. Chloe is apologizing? Does she have some kind of trick up her sleeve?

"It's fine." His mother had always taught him to forgive others. As soon as he said those words, Nathalie crumpled the paper she was holding. Gorilla tried not to gag and headed inside the limo.

"Adrien, I came here to apologize. I was also wondering if we can go to school together," Chloe asked, grabbing his arm.

Nathalie glared dagger at her. She then walked up to Chloe and pulled her arms away from Adrien.

"Miss Bourgeois, who knows where you've put your hands," She shrugged. "You cannot touch Adrien. You cannot hug him either!"

"What? But we're friends now." Chloe sighed. "Fine, as you say."

I'd also like it if you keep your distance away from him! Nathalie wished she could say that out loud, but she didn't. Mayor Bourgeois and Gabriel Agreste worked together. It would be a shame if Chloe reported to her father that Nathalie had said such words.

"Chloe, about going to school together, I actually made a plan to pick Marinette up so we two could go to school," Adrien explained. He could see Chloe clenching her fist, but he decided to ignore it.

"I... Can I come? I want to also apologize to Marinette for everything I said about her. It was too horrible of me."

"I like the sound of that." He turned to Nathalie. "Is it okay if she comes?"

No! Nathalie looked over at Chloe. This girl has such a talent of been so fake! But I must be polite. "Of course."

Adrien and Chloe stepped inside the limo and it started to move. Gorilla started driving the limo over to the Dupain-Cheng Bakery.

When they got there, Marinette was waiting outside of her bakery. Her parents waved her goodbye as if she was going away for two weeks.

When she got inside the limo, she looked very surprised to see Chloe there. She bit her lip to prevent from asking questions. Instead she waved and sat down.

Adrien cleared his throat. "Well...Chloe?"

Nathalie quickly got out her phone, and started to record. She smirked as they all awaited for Chloe to speak.

"Marinette... I'm really so sorry for over these past few weeks.". Chloe bent down. " It's been so wrong of me. I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have gotten so upset and got akumatized. I'm really sorry."

"Oh, it's okay Chloe." But something in her voice revealed that she didn't mean it.

Oh Marinette, you're too nice. Nathalie sighed and stopped recording. Chloe apologizing to Marinette? Recorded!

They got to school and stepped out of the limo. Nathalie waved them off with "we'll pick you up, Adrien. You can bring the bluenette girl if you wish." Then she whispered so only Adrien could hear. "Just don't bring the other one."

Adrien laughed in his head but nodded. Chloe had to watch Adrien walk away with Marinette.

Nathalie let out a chuckle and smiled. Chloe, please just leave.

-------------

My phone got taken away from me, so now I'm using the family's computer, which is kinda slow. I will update when I get the chance, so bear with me.