"So.....that's a yes then?....haha.." asked Iruka awkwardly. "Yes,it is, but please don't be too hard on my sister, okay?",my brother said ruffling my hair. "Hey, stop it, would ya!," I said pouting and tying fixing my hair up.

"I promise you she will be fine,anyway since you accepted (Y/n) come tomorrow morning to the Academy and also from tomorrow I will be your sensei, so please put your trust in me." Iruka said with a genuine smile."Hai!,Iruka-sensei!" I said happily making everyone giggle.

"Well I think it's about time to go for us Iruka, And Kioku,(Y/n) good luck" said lord hokage with a smile. "Okay lord Hokage, I will walk you both out" my brother said smiling. And walked them out with me yelling,"good night lord hokage and Iruka-sensei" from the living room and them waving before leaving and my brother closing the door and walking back to the kitchen without a word.

I went to the kitchen and peeked through the door entrance at my brother who was taking out the dishes to dish up."Are you okay?." I asked timidly. "It's a good thing I turned off the stove before going to greet the hokage, now dinner is ready, all I have to do is dish up, so wash your hands please." he said without looking at me.

'Is he angry.....at me?' I thought sadly as i went to wash my hands."I am sorry,I didn't mean to make you angry, I just don't want to move again,so.....,I am sorry." I said looking down while wiping my hands.

I suddenly felt a hand on each of my shoulders and looked up only to for my eyes to meet my brothers tear filled eyes. "Please don't worry sister, I am not really angry at you, I just feel like I have failed, I mean......I promised to keep you safe....now look, if you go to train at the academy, our secret, our lives and our grandparents and parents will have lost their legacy and what they died to protect,I can't...".

He said tears streaming from his face as he kneeled down in front of me, his hands slipping of my shoulders.' I have never seen him like this before'. It's true, my brother never cried before even when our parents died in front of our eyes, he was scared and traumatized, and pulled my head towards his chest so that I wouldn't see their faces and comforted me....but to cry.....never.

I looked at him, his tears falling on the floor,I then neared him and hugged him tightly."huh?..(Y-y/n)...wh-what are you d-","hush, now it is your turn to let it all out, big brother." I whispered into his ear. And he hugged me back and continued crying for a while.

After about often minutes my brother finally let go and said "come on, we should eat dinner before it gets too cold, and sorry for making your clothes all soggy (y/n)." while smiling." I am your sister, if anyone should be your shoulder to cry on I should be first, you know in case you get a wife in the future" I said, starting genuinely and finishing with a smirk.

"Would you stop already, who cares about that anyway" he retorted pouting with a hue of red on his cheeks while standing up and went to finish dishing up. I went to my room to change shirts and went back down for dinner. We ate happily while talking happily, just the two of us together. After dinner we went to sleep.

<<<In the morning>>>

"Hey...he...wake...u..." "Hm,five more minutes" I murmured when I felt somebody shaking me and covered myself with my bed covers "(y/n)!, wake up or you will be late!" yelled my brother taking my sheets off of me."Come on brother, isn't it a bit early to go to work, give me five minutes already!" I yelled tugging at the sheets in my brothers' hands.

"This i-isn't a-about w-work,idiot!,you have the academy to get to today,remember?!." He yelled still pulling the sheets. "Huh?" I tilted my head and let go of my sheets, which resulted in my brother landing harshly on the floor and groaning in pain. "Ow,man that hurt,anyway you should get ready and head out, I don't want to get a bad reputation because of your tardiness".He said standing up while rubbing his head in pain.