Chapter 2

She started introducing me to people and I found out that the girl with Kristen was Corinna, and blondie's name is Matt. Supposedly more people are coming which, ya know, is just great. I'm half tempted to catch an uber back to Scott's place to stay in my comfort zone.
But I know as long as I'm living with Scott, I'm going to be out of my comfort zone quite a bit.

He was always super outgoing growing up and had tons of friends. I was quite the opposite and enjoyed my tight circle.

I've started talking with Corinna, Natalie, and Kristen, and I immediately liked Corinna. When I first saw her she gave me fake vibes, but she's a very genuine person.
I do feel underdressed though. The girls all have amazing style, and you can tell that they're dressed casually for themselves, which is fancy to me.

I'm dressed in Nike athletic shorts, a USC law shirt, and all black Nike shoes. I did take them off at the door though seeing everyone else in no shoes.
I guess David's a clean freak.

All of a sudden, the front door swings open again and the sound intensifies.

"Ayee Jeff where's Todd," I turn to see who this Jeff is and my heart stops.

I'm sorry, not to be dramatic, but this is the most beautiful man I've ever seen in my life.
He's dressed in black workout shorts and a black shirt that hugs his body perfectly, showing off his muscles.
I'm glad he's too focused on taking off his shoes so that I have a few seconds to stare.

I feel someone nudge me and I see Kristen wiggling her eyebrows at me. I instantly blush and she laughs.
Her laugh catches Jeff's attention, and suddenly we're making eye contact.

"Dude why'd you ditch me?" Todd says running in behind Jeff.

Todd's eyes catch mine and the shock can be seen a mile away.
"Lenny?" He asks confused.

"Todd!" I scream running over to him and jumping in his arms.
Todd and I were always close growing up, especially since he practically lived at Scott's house, where I practically lived as well.

Scott and Todd have been inseparable since they were in Kindergarten, and I'm pretty sure Todd held me when I was a baby.

He also beat up my ex-boyfriend who cheated on me that I was too scared to tell Scott about.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asks looking between me and Scott once he puts me down.
I look back at Scott and see everyone staring at us, and I blush once again.
"Oh, right I forgot to tell you," Scott laughs nervously.
"I'm attending USC law and I'm living with Scott," I told Todd.
I can feel Jeff's eyes burning into me, and it takes everything in me not to look at him.
"What! You got in?" He asks and I nod giggling and he picks me up, spinning me around.
"Okay, can someone explain this to me?" Corinna asks suddenly. It sounded like jealousy in her voice, so I'm beginning to wonder if they're a thing or if she has feelings for him.

"Lenny's Scott's younger cousin and I've known her since she was a baby," He tells Corinna, throwing his arm around her. That answers my assumptions.

Suddenly the hype that just happens dies down, and Corinna and Todd head over to the group. I didn't even notice Jeff still next to me until he talks.
"So USC law, huh?" He asks and I jump slightly.
"Yeah it's always been my dream," I smile at him and he smiles back. I feel myself go dizzy, and I try my best to contain myself.

"Well, that's pretty impressive if I must say myself," He winks before also heading toward the group.
I decide to step outside and get air.

I sit on David's driveway and start singing softly.

I feel someone sit down next to me and I look over to see Todd.
"Hey," He says crossing his legs.
"Hi," I greet.
"Why'd you disappear?" He asks and I sigh.

"I just needed a break. It's been a lot getting to know everyone so quickly," I tell him and he gives me a sympathetic smile.
I've dealt with anxiety for a while, I just don't want to go on any medicine for it since it made me act like a zombie when I was younger and it took me forever to finally get off of the medicine.

I've learned to control it, but in new situations, I can't control it.

"Well if it makes you feel better they all love you," He nudges me and I smile slightly.

"But to make you feel worse, this isn't everyone," He says and I groan causing him to chuckle.

"Maybe you can talk to Corinna. She has pretty bad anxiety as well and has been finding new ways to control it," He suggests and I nod.
"Yeah, I may. That could be helpful. Thanks, Todd," I thank him and he smiles in response.

We keep catching up for a little while since I haven't seen Todd in years. Whenever he goes back to Huntington Beach he's only there for a short time that is generally spent with his family.

I feel someone standing on the other side of me now and I look up to see Jeff.
Just when I got my anxiety under control.

"Well, I see this is where the real party is at," He says sitting down in front of Todd and me. I can't even remember what Todd was saying when we were interrupted.

"Well you know, I bring the party," I say jokingly.
"It's a party I'd always want to attend," Jeff says and I blush once again, and it falls to an awkward silence.

You could tell that Todd didn't know what to do since he had no idea what was going on, I'm just too awkward for my own being and Jeff just sat there. Controlling my feelings.

"So tell me about yourself," Jeff says to me.
"Okay... Well, my name is Elena Conner, I recently turned 22, I'm from Huntington Beach, Scott's my c..." I start.

"No, I want to know the real stuff. The juicy details," He gets excited like a high school girl gossiping.

"Oh she has juicy stories," Todd says winking at me and my mouth opens in shock and causing Jeff to raise an eyebrow.
"Do tell," He pushes.

Oh lord, maybe I should've gotten that uber home.

~~

Can we just talk about how attractive Jeff really is?

I have 4 finals this week so please pray for me I may die. 

Also, today's my half birthday which is exciting.