5

John's POV:

When Alice said she missed me too, I was shocked. I didn't let it show though, I smiled. "I know it's late, and Paul's coming in the morning to pick me up... so I guess what I'm saying is that this is inconvenient." I began. I stood up a little straighter. "Yet I don't care, because I want to spend time with you even if it's just for a little bit."

She stared at me for a second. "I actually have work next afternoon..." she told me. There went my plans of spending all Monday with her. "I can call in sick though," she added. "I just want to talk to you." She herself sounded unsure of what she just said.

"Oh, you don't have to..."

"I want to. If you're leaving Tuesday morning, I want to spend a lot of time with you."

"Do you really mean that?" I asked. She nodded. I didn't mean to say the next part I didn't mean to come out, it was a little personal.

"The last girl who said that, well, she dumped me. Well - I mean, we're not dating or anything but..."

She just laughed. "I know what you mean, and you won't have that problem. I'm worried myself, you're leaving Tuesday and I'm staying here..."

"Oh don't worry, I'll keep finding ways to come back here and annoy you." I ruffled her hair and she smiled and lay down on her bed, looking at the ceiling.

"You can lay next to me," she said with a smile.

"Oh, right," I said, lying next to her. Maybe you should've figured that one out yourself Lennon.

"Did you always want to be a musician?"

"Since I was 17."

"Are you surprised that you've come so far?"

"I am, I mean, America has everything, why would they want us?"

"Because, I had Jade play me some of your music, and you guys are amazing!"

I smiled. "What do you want to be Alice?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I don't know. Isn't that ridiculous? I'm 23 now and I still have no idea what I want to be."

"Things take time y'know, it's not like everyone was born knowing what they wanted to be. Wouldn't that be so boring?"

She looked at me and smiled. "You have an interesting mind." She told me. She threw a pillow at the light switch, I guess she was too tired to get up. The light turned off except the natural light that poured in through the small window. All the city lights, you weren't able to see any stars.

She got under the covers and whispered "You can get under as well if you'd like." I didn't reply, I just did exactly that and pulled her closer to me to feel her warmth. As first she gasped a little, surprised. Then, I could tell she had a smile as she cuddled up to me. I smiled as well and thought this is it. This is what love feels like.

Alice's POV:

I woke up to a knock on the door and an accent yelling "C'mon John, we have an interview to get ready for!"

Before Paul gave away his location to my entire apartment complex, I got up and opened the door, yawning and rubbing my eyes.

"Oh, good morning Alice," Paul greeted.

"Morning Paul," I said, moving aside to let him in. He let himself in as I told him "John's still asleep." I pointed to John.

"Not for long he isn't, Paul stated, sitting next to John's head. He leaned up to John's ear and yelled "WAKEY-WAKEY JOHN TIME TO GET UP!"

John yawned, but still didn't open his eyes. "A few more minutes Paul," he stated and rolled over.

Paul rolled his eyes. "Want some tea?" I offered. He nodded, and as I passed my window I thought of Jade and my deal with her. Even if it was a joke, I'm doing it. "Please excuse this Paul, I told my friend I'd do this if you were ever over again."

"Do what?" he asked with a confused expression.

I opened the window and yelled up "JADE MCATTRACTIVE IS HERE!" I looked at Paul, who just smiled and laugh a bit as I heard a window being opened and seeing Jade crawling down my fire escape and through my window. She covered her mouth as if to stifle a scream and turned to me.

"You know I was joking, right? I never thought he would come back!" she told me, whispering as of she didn't want Paul to hear. For once in her life, I think Jade was shy.

I laughed actually. "Here, I'm doing this you can yell at me later." I whispered. She gave me an odd expression. "I grabbed her and turned to Paul. "My friend Jade here thinks you're attractive, and she's shy at the moment, so you two mingle!" I threw her at Paul, harder than intended, I forgot Jade was a twig. She fell on top of Paul, causing him to fall back, resulting on her on top of him and them falling over John and on the other side of the bed.

Jade was completely red now, and Paul just smiled at her. John decided now was a good time to get up, took one look at them and said "I just can't wake up without seeing some bird on top of Paul."

Jade uncomfortably crawled off of Paul and Paul just said "Come here, pay back!"

"W-what do you mean?" Jade asked, backing up a little.

Instead of an answer, Paul flung himself at her, making her fall back and him on top of her. Jade shrieked and Paul covered her mouth. "Calm down love, you'll wake everyone." She just stared up at him with wide eyes and he smirked and got off. He turned to John. "Ready to go?"

"One second," John told him, turning to me. He lifted me up, which caught me by surprise and said "I'm coming back this afternoon, don't think about going to work!"

"Okay!" I laughed. He smiled and put me down. Paul opened the door and they were about to leave when John turned back and looked at me. He ran up to me quickly and locked me into a kiss, then turned around and exited. Paul gave one last look at Jade and said "I'll be here again this afternoon as well," and winked at her. Jade became even more flustered as Paul closed the door.

"Paul McCartney wrestled me to the ground and winked at me," Jade said in disbelief.

"I just innocently slept with and kissed John Lennon." I said, missing his lips already.