Chapter Five

As soon as we stepped out of my car, Edward sped over to me grabbing me and picking me up. My legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck, pressing my body close to his, almost molding us together.

In the blink of an eye, Edward had me up in my room and my back hit my bed. His mouth found mine in a fevered kiss. His hands ran up and down my body making me moan.

Edward groaned, his hands came up my body again, brushed over my breasts and gripped the front of my shirt ripping it down the middle showing off my purple lace bra that covered my perky breasts.

With a simple tug Edward literally ripped the bra from my body. My pink nipples harding under his lusty gaze.

"Fuck." Edward swore lowly, his eyes black with lust, he moved forward and captured my right nipple in his cold mouth making it harden even further, his icy tongue swirled around it. My hands went into his amazing hair my breathing quickened and a low moan ripped out of my mouth.

"Edward please." I knew not what I begged for. I knew I couldn't have sex but dear god I wanted him right now.

Edward kept kissing and sucking on my breast as his hands moved down my body and gripped my jeans in his strong hands. Edward quickly unbuttoned them and ripped them from my body.

I now lay naked under his cold body, my loud gasp and breathing was the only thing heard in the room.

Edward continued his kissing down my stomach to my hips. His hands slid under my thighs and held them apart, his mouth hovered over my pussy, I could feel his cold breath fan out over my hot core. "You're so beautiful."

"Edward please." I moaned out lowly my fingers gripped his hair, I wanted nothing more then to shove his head down.

"Yes love." He looked up to my face smirking.

"Please stop teasing me." I begged him, my body burned for him.

"As you wish." Edward latched his mouth down onto my clit and sucked it gently into his cold mouth. The heat of my pussy mixed with the coldness of his mouth made a wonderful sensation.

"Oh god." The moan ripped it's way out of my mouth as Edward kitten licked my pussy. Starting at my core and up to clit, swirling his tongue around the bead.

Edward moaned. "You taste amazing." As he continued to lick and slurp his tongue gently over my folds.

All I could do was moan in reply, my god, I've fooled around a bit before but never had I let a guy put his mouth on me like this. And oh god did it feel amazing.

Edward's tongue moved down my pussy and slowly pushed into me while his hand came up and started to gently rub my clit.

"Fuck! Edward don't stop!" I basically screamed and threw my head back onto the pillow, as my back arched into the air.

Edward's fingers rubbed even faster and that's all I needed. My orgasm washed over me making my whole body spasm and I screamed Edward's name so loud If someone was in the house they would have heard.

Edward kept tonguing and rubbing me through my orgasm till I went limp under him. He looked up at me with a small smirk on his face as he licked his lips.

"My turn." I used my powers to flip us so Edward was under me and I straddled his body.

My hands made quick work of removing his shirt and then moved down belt and started to undo it.

Edward's hands stopped me. "Wait baby."

"What's wrong?" I raised my eyebrow wondering why he stopped me.