Chapter 5-.-

Chapter 5

===Erica POV===

Oh crap.

"Umm, Rosie?" I started but stopped. How am I supposed to act about this.

"Hey Rosie! We were just talking to Erica. She needed help with her, um, homework." Harry said.

Smooth Harry. Real smooth.

"Oh really? You don't go to school." Rosie asked, glaring at me.

Harry cursed under his breath.

"Uh... it was yours." I told her, "Your geometry homework."

"Oh? Can you-"

"Harry! I'm tired! Can we go back to bed?" Louis asked, looking at Harry with puppy dog eyes.

"Harry! I'm hungry!" Niall said, getting on his knees, and groaning.

"Why are you asking me? I'm not in charge I this house. Ask Rosie." Harry said, suppressing his smile.

"Rosie?" All of the guys asked at the same time.

"I'm hungry!"

"I'm tired!"

"My head hurts!"

"I new my daily dose of Disney movies!"

They were firing questions off like no tomorrow, making Rosie feel very uncomfortable.

"AH! Just follow me. I'll get you your... Stuff." She groaned, then stomped out of my shed.

Liam, Louis and Niall followed, trying to suppress their smiles, while Zayn and Harry came up to me.

"Night Erica. Sleep well." Harry said, before kissing me on the cheek, and walking towards the door.

"Night Erica. Come get me if you need me." Zayn said, then also pecked me on the cheek. I flushed a deep red.

"Night guys. Thank you so much." I told them. They smiled, before closing the door and leaving me alone.

I sat on the floor.

1 more month.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY!

I FINAALLLY UPLOADED....

And yess.... i know that it is crappy, but right now im in the middle of Computers class, and i had a little extra time, and i decided to upload.

Also everytime Erica came over this week, she is all like

"UPLOAD!! OR IM GONNA STEALL IT!!!!" And so i uploaded, but i might give it to her... :)

Still dot know...

this isnt really one of my favorites...

-_-

HEY! GO CHECKOUT

@erica_is_amazaynnn

She is super cooollll :)

CAYENNEEEEE