"I'm Alfred by the way -he said while leading his hand for a shake

But a quick hand shake his hands and I felt someone hold my waist.

"Hey, - chase said while shaking his hands to Alfred

"The possessive boyfriend is here. - he said while teasing chase

"Tsk! Salvador? -chase

"You know each other love?

"Unfortunately, love.

"Didn't you know your boyfriend here was the owner of this resto. Before?

"You what love?

"Tsk! Yes I was. I'll tell you later love.

"This was his before, I bought this from him. He plead to me not to take out the paintings specially that painting which is really you. -turo Niya dun sa painting

"Oh god! -Corrine whisper

"We have to leave Salvador, I'll see you around. -chase

"Perhaps I can be your tour guide here? - he said to everyone and his gaze not leaving to kathy which is now busy with her phone.

"Yun parin ba number mo? -chase then said

"Yes of course - Alfred smile

"I'll call you then tomorrow. We have to go, my wife is tired already. -chase said while looking at me

"Oh? Your married?

"Soon

"You're badly smitten Fuentes.

"Yes so so bad.

"Ok see you then, my congratulations to both of you.

Kinurot ko ng pino si chase sa tagiliran na siyang nagpatawa sa kanya.

"But wait, may I know this lovely lady here who's very busy with her phone? -Alfred referring to kathy

And all eyes to her right now,

"W-what? - maarteng saad ni Kathy

"Ehemm! - Dave

"May dumi ba ako sa mukha? Iyang Mga tingin niyong iyan na nakakaloko ha!

"Hahahaha -everyone laughed

"Salvador mauna na kame -chase

-----------

That Alfred guy probably interested with kathy, I can smell kathy's love life coming. Tiyak hinahampas na iyon ni Dave sa braso sa sobrang Kilig. Alfred is like a level of Caldon,chase and cedric. I don't know what's with these guys why they are all good looking. Nung nagpasabog ng grasya ang panginoon malamang gising na gising sila kaya naman sinalo nilang lahat.

Magkayakap kameng nakahiga ni chase ngayon and I feel very comfortable and happy. God knows how I love this man with all my heart and soul.

"Mind to tell me love? - lambing kong Sabi sa kanya

"I really don't know na malakas ang radar ni Dave, he knows you too well na kahit painting ko nakilala Niya na ikaw iyon.

"You paint that?

"Yes love, it was when you are in first year. Nakaupo ka sa isang bench sa park. I think that time you are waiting for Dave. That's first one I have as your picture, kabisadong kabisado ng utak ko iyang features ng mukha mo.

"I didnt know you're in painting. - I whisper

"Now you know, isa iyan sa past time ko. One day I'll show you all my painting.

"But what's the resto history?

"I bought that when I was 16, you really wanna hear this love?

"Yes please.

"I was so inspired that time that I bought that for her, I said that's the beginning of our future. But everything changed when my family find out that she's just using me because of the family's fortune. Mom's right when she first saw her she said she doesn't like her and she's hiding something. I gave her everything what she likes but she don't love me but only the money.

"Mia?

"How'd you know love?

"Tita spare me some stories of your past.

"Tsk! Yes, and I regret everything. I loathed her, despised her and more than that. She caused me too much pained that one day I tried to kill myself.

"Oh god love!

"But everything changed when I first saw you. Yung nadapa ka? It's one of the best scene I saw. Para KANG slow mo na nadapa sa Mga mata ko, I saw how beautiful you are that everyday I wanted to see you. I sell that resto to my friend Alfred about four years ago kasi hindi ko maasikaso ng mabuti dahil bagsak na bagsak ako nun at Malayo ang Manila dito, I then said I'll be back to this place when I finally moved on and found the one for me. Nung Panahon na I was in grieve when I find out you like cedric, pumunta ako dito isang Araw. I asked Alfred a favor if pwede bang ilagay ang painting ko sa wall. He said yes, then Sabi ko one day I'll bring you here para ipakita Yun pero naunahan ako ni Corrine at Dave. I didn't know Corrine made reservation at kalui and I didn't know how big Dave eyes is para makita ang painting mo.

I laughed,

"Tsk!

"Where is Mia now?

"I don't know, last time I heard wala na siya dito sa pilipinas. And I don't care.

"You must really love her that much ha.

"Not as much as I love you now. Forget about it love, I don't wanna remember my past. All I want now is my future with you. Don't think of that girl, wala siya ni kalahati sa iyo sa Ganda at talino and everything. You are one in a million love, I don't want to loose you and never will that happen got that?

I hugged him so tight and whisper,

"I love you so much that I am seeing my future with you too love.

"I love you most love with all my heart, whole being and soul.

He said while hugging me back.

"Soon you'll turn 20 love and I'm 21 I think we can get married. -chase said

"Nag-aaral pa tayo love, perhaps it can wait.

"Pwede namang magpa kasal kahit nag-aaral pa tayo love ah.

"Fuentes!

"Tsk! I want you to be my wife right away love.

"Atat na Atat ka Fuentes. Baka magsisi ka lang sa akin at magsasawa lang Pagkatapos ng lahat lahat.

"That will never happen, from the moment I laid my eyes on you I knew that it's you whom I want to spent the rest of my life with. Never will I regret or magsasawa sa iyo because you alone is all I want in my life.

"You and your sweet mouth Fuentes!

"Tsk!