13.1 It's you

It's now or never, I have to confront chase about his issue of avoiding me without valid reason. I just can't stand his issue anymore.

As I enter the SCO's office and my gaze landed to Cedric John Perez table and lucky enough to see that the famous Chase Ian Fuentes is present inside while having earpiece on his ears. I believe his listening music that he didn't even bother to look at me.

Shocked expression as his gaze landed on me, then stood up and politely excuse himself 'coz I'm actually standing in front of him while staring at him intensely. But instead I didn't give him the way and said

"Ian it's time to talk,

He remained stunned and silent then I proceed

"I'll meet you at the back of engine's locker be there by 2pm if not then forget that I'm existing Ian..

I step out the office holding my breath, Indeed I am too attached! Good thing Cedric's not there if he is, I cannot even say a word..

Distracted ako kaya wala akong naintindihan sa pang umaga kong klase, my head spins with chase thinking if pupunta ba siya o hinde but I'm still hoping for that.

After eating my lunch alone since Dave is busy with his extra curricular, I found myself leading the way going to the place where I asked chase to meet me even if it's only quarter to one and just when I saw a guy sitting at one of the benches alone looking lonely at me. The famous CHASE IAN FUENTES is indeed too early!

"Lagi mo na lang akong sinasaktan lil -chase

"I don't know what you are talking about Ian. -standing in front of him

"Ian, Ian. It's been always a music to my ears lil every time you called me that way. And it's a damn turn on.