Chapter 24 // Test

Start from the beginning

"Alright." I smiled.

"So, would you date Luke if you could?"

"What?"

"Would you?"

"I mean.. I guess?" It came out more as a question than a statement.

"You guess?" Sammy questioned.

"He's a nice guy. I mean at first he was a douche bag but I mean once I got to know him, I found out he was a good guy. I could relate to him a lot. He's cute I have to admit. His blonde hair is always combed up into a quiff, his blue eyes are always sparkling, and I mean being his girlfriend, wow. I mean, his arm around my shoulders, my waist, his hand holding my hand. His hugs are also great, and his kis-"

"Uh Dani?" Sammy snapped his fingers in my face. "The doorbell rang."

I stood up from the couch and walked to the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Luke looking down at his feet. I turned around to see Sammy standing at the end of the hallway, watching my every move. "Who is it?"

"Luke." I whispered back.

"Open it!" He whisper yelled.

I turned back to face the door. I slowly opened the door to reveal Luke's face. Luke's hair was messed up and he was just wearing sweatpants and a hoodie.

"What are you doing here?"

"Can I come inside?"

"What do you want Luke?"

"I want to apologize for Johanna's behavior."

"You're apologizing?"

"It seemed like the right thing to do." Luke said.

I turned around to see Sammy spying on us.

"Apology accepted." I turned back to face Luke. A smile appeared on Luke's face. "Really?"

"Yeah." I smiled back at him.

"Can I ask you something?" Luke asked. I nodded. "Are we still going out for lunch tomorrow?"

~*~

I waited patiently in homeroom for Luke to arrive with the tutu on. "What are you waiting for?" Violet asked, noticeably sleep-deprived.

"Luke and I made a bet and I won so he has to wear a tutu." I told her. Just as I finished, Luke walked in making the class start laughing. "Yeah, yeah. I'm wearing a tutu." He scoffed. I walked towards him and smiled. "Nice tutu Hemmings."

"Thanks Gray. Some nerd picked it out for me."

"That nerd has some good taste."
"I know right?" He started to model the tutu, causing me to burst out into laughter. "Luke, why are you wearing a tutu?" Michael said, as him and Calum walked into class. "It was a bet." Luke and I said in unison. I saw Luke look down at me and smile from the corner of my eye. "Alright then." Michael's eyebrow furrowed.

"Okay class, attendance!! Who's not here?" Our homeroom teacher announced as she walked into the room.

"I wish I wasn't here." Michael said as we went to take our seats.

"Michael Clifford! Do you want detention?"

"I didn't even say anything!" He yelled.

"Is that another detention?"

"But-"

"A week of detention Mr. Clifford?" She questioned.

"I'll shut up now." Michael groaned.