Part 44

We arrived back home. I went and had a shower. I got changed in my pyjamas. we had matching ones.

We sat on the couch

We sat on the couch. The others went to get food. He looked at me in the eyes. We were about to kiss when Sam hurley walked in. "hey what's up Payton." he said we both just looked at him. "what are you doing here?" I said. "Umm I wanted to hang with just Payton." he said. " you know what hang out with payton. I'm going to bed." I said as I stormed off. "what's wrong with her? " he said. "dude she is my girlfriend. We were supposed to be spending time just us." Payton said. "oh man I'm sorry." he said. I layed in bed and pulled the blanket over me. I decided to scroll through instagram

New post from Lanibaker

Liked by @iitspayton, @iitspaytonsgirl, @sophiaxfelt, @joshrichardzzgirl and 369,000 others

My brother has been arrested for harassing a girl and her boyfriend. Cash has done a runner and we have no idea were he is. If you see him please call 911.
Comments disabled.

I walked out of the room because I knew it wasn't Paytons fault. I opened the door and there was standing Payton with flowers. I didn't say anything I just hugged him and cried. He dropped the flowers and hugged me back. "what's wrong baby girl?" he said I reached down and grabbed my phone and showed it to him. "this is great baby. Chase would be proud of you." he said. "I'm just worried because cash is still out there and he would be mad because we got his brother arrested." I said. " he will not come anywhere near you and he he does remember you have all these people here for you and you have me. Your not alone." he said all I could do was hug him. The others came home. "what's with all the hugging? " Jackson said. "maverick has been arrested but cash is still out there." I said. They all started to look worried. "we will be OK we have us our family." I said. We made plans to go to the pool tomorrow. In the mean time we eat dinner and then went to bed. "thank you babe." I said. "for what? " he said "for never leaving my side and being here for me."I said. "as your boyfriend that is my job. Even if I wasn't you boyfriend I would do it anyway because I love you." he said "I love you too." I said he kissed me goodnight.

Will cash come for them??