Part 4

He hugged me and then went to his room. I fell asleep on the couch exhausted. I felt someone touching my arm but ignored it. I woke up in the morning at 7:00am I looked around and noticed that I was in maverick's bed in his room. I looked next to me and saw that maverick was awake. " Good morning princess".he said. "How did I get in here?" I asked. "You fell asleep on the couch and by the time I walked out there at 10:00pm you were freezing so I tried to wake you up but you didn't wake up so I picked you up and carried you to my bed. I couldn't take you to Cash's room because he locked the door and the spare rooms window wouldn't close, so my room was the closes so I tucked you in my bed and then I locked the door and fell asleep hugging you, to make sure u were ok." He said. "Aww this was so sweet". I said. We both got dressed in our school uniforms. Maverick helped do my tie. I walked to the bath room and did my  makeup. I walked out of the bathroom and saw maverick he walked toward me and said" You look absolutely beautiful this morning". He pulled me close and kissed me. "Do I have red lipstick on my lips now" he asked. " Alittle bit but it suits you." I laughed. I reached up and fixed one of his hairs that were out of place. "Babe can you please braid my hair for me you do really good braids'.I asked. " I would love to do that for you baby." He replied". It was now 7:30am we grabbed our bags and headed off to walk to school. *the school doesn't allow people to drive unless they are in year 12*. He held my hand the whole way there. I stopped and looked at the gates. "Are you ok baby?". He asked. " just a little nervous". I replied. "Baby it doesn't matter what they say about you because I love you and care about you and that is all that matters. Ok?." He said. "Ok babe, let's do this.". I replied.