Chapter 31

Hey everyone!

Heres another chapter for you guys, I hope you enjoy! There's only 4 more chapters left before the epilogue!!!! EEEEKKKKKK 

-Pippa

Waking up the morning of Marty's rescue had me feeling nauseas, I rolled over and faced Damien. He had a small smile on his face while he traced his fingers along my side. Running my hands through his hair, I leant up and pressed my lips to his. He drew me in closer and threw his leg over mine. Pulling back slightly, I gave him one last kiss and went to get up.

"Where do you think your going?"

"Come on, we can't be doing that this morning. We have our son to get back"

"How are you feeling about that? Are you nervous about seeing Thomas again?"

"Not really. I just want Marty home so we can be a proper family again" I walked over to the mirror and stood side on. Lifting up my shirt I smiled. My tummy is getting bigger and you can tell I'm pregnant now.

"Your getting big love" Damien walked over and laid a hand on my tiny bump, as soon as his hand was on my tummy, the baby moved.

"Feel that? I think someone is eager to meet you"

Damien looked awestruck, he had a big goofy smile on his face. "That's amazing. I can't wait to meet her"

"Her?"

"I think we are going to have a baby girl"

"You just want a girl so you can frighten off any boys"

Damien looked up at me and winked "Pretty much"

I chuckled "Come on, let's go and get ready. We have to meet everyone in an hour"

**

Walking out the front door, I saw Thrain standing by the railing, his hands were clasped behind his back and he had a stoic look on his face. I walked up beside him and tapped his shoulder.

"How you doing brother?"

"Good. I should be asking you that question"

"I'm not the one leaving his pregnant mate for a few days"

"I know. I'm so conflicted. I don't know what I would do if I wasn't here when she went into labor" Thrain let his head hang down

I laid my hand on his shoulder so he would look at me "You know I would never ask you to come if you didn't want to right? If you need to stay here with Delilah then I won't begrudge you that"

"I know, but I need to go with you as well. I need to support you through this, what else is a big brother for?"

"Being a pain in the ass really" I dodged a punch to the shoulder while laughing "Come on, you know she won't give birth while we are gone. The Doctor says that she is still at least a month away. Her condition to begin wasn't the greatest so the baby is taking a bit longer to get healthy. It's going to be perfectly fine. Okay?"

"I know, I just worry. She still isn't 100%"

"She is strong. She will be fine. Plus Lauren will be here to keep an eye on her"

Thrain nodded and turned when the front door opened. Lauren, Josh and Delilah all filed out with Damien taking up the rear. Delilah walked straight over to Thrain and tucked herself into his side. She sent me a small smile before laying a hand on her bump and snuggling into his chest. Lauren and Josh stood next to Thrain, Josh sent me a wink and a slow moving punch while Lauren held onto Myra and shook her head before slapping him on the back of the head.