Chapter Thirteen

Hey guys, I'm so sorry about my absence. I've been sick and in the hospital and haven't felt up to writing. But I am back and hopefully will get this finished soon.
This story is a really rough draft, I will be editing it and I am hoping to one day get it published.

So enjoy and let me know what you think.

-Pippa X

Alpha! We need you outside now!

Thrain yelled through our mind link, he sounded distressed and angry. I quickly jumped off Damiens lap and headed to the door but before I could open it, my hand was pulled into a large one.

“What's wrong Alyssa?” His beautiful eyes were full of concern and a little bit of hesitation. I hope he doesn't think I am leaving him after he asked to meet Marty.

“My Beta needs me outside, somethings wrong. Come on” I entwined our fingers and pulled him out of the now open door. We walked to the back door and stopped, I was glad he was still holding my hand, I didn't know what what going on out there but I felt better with his support.

“Do you want everyone to know we are mates tonight Alyssa?” He looked down at me and I had to stop myself from swimming in his eyes. The sparks were shooting up my arm and I was loving it.

“Come on” I held his hand tighter and tugged him outside.

As soon as we stepped outside, his hand dropped from mine and he went into fighting mode. I placed my hand on his back to soothe him, I didn't need an Alpha to fight on my lands. I looked around and noticed everyone was in a fighting stance, my pack were stoney faced with their canines bared, while the other Alphas were trying to get them to stand down. I saw Thrain at the front, standing protectively over something. I walked further towards the front and what I saw had my wolf almost taking control. My vision turned red, my canines extended and I could feel a half shift coming on.

Marty.

My Marty was sitting on the ground behind Thrain, crying his little eyes out.

“What is going on here?” My voice was low, gnarly and almost sounded like a feral growl. My wolves heads bowed with the power, I could feel Damien’s eyes on me. He didn't know what he was seeing right now and he didn't know how to react.

Thrain turned his head to the side, keeping his eyes on the other wolves.

“Marty was running around playing and accidentally ran into Alpha Burke, who then threw him onto the ground and back handed him”

My heartbeat increased and my body thrummed, my eyes snapped over to Alpha Burke who looked like he was the cat who got the cream. He didn't even care that he smacked around a three year old. In an instant I was in front of him, the other wolves gasped when they got a close look at me, fear shooting down their veins. The haze was thriving on their fear. I snarled loudly and wrapped my hand around his throat.

“Give me a reason why I shouldn't snap your puny little neck right now” I have never felt this much power within me before, meeting my mate and then having my pup smacked around was all a bit to much for my emotions.

“He's just a pup, I don't see why you're so upset. You need to put me down right now!” Alpha Burke had started to feel a bit of fear and it made me smile in glee.

“You just backhanded my pup!” I roared in his face. I watched as the colour drained from his face and he started stuttering.

Everyone knows to never mess with an Alpha’s pup, we will kill for just a wrong look but to put their hands on them is a death sentence.