Y/N's Contract and Plan

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/N's POV-
I worked on my plan. My plan to get revenge on my brother Jack. Everyone was gonna do something today. They wheee either going to relax and hang around the mansion or go outside and have a nice day. You know kill a few people. Scare some people.
I found out we have to make contacts with Slenderman. He gives us powers that best suit us or we have the powers already. I had to go to his office to finish my contract anyways. I knock on the big oak door as a heard a voice say come in.
I opened the doors to see Slenderman writing papers? I have no idea why he would need to do that but ok...
He looked up at me.
"Ah Y/N. Good. Sit down. We need to talk about your contract." He says as I close the door and sit down.
"The way our contracts work is that you get special abilities. Since you are one of my Proxies you also have to say the Pledge of the Proxies." He said as I nodded.
"Repeat After me.
I am a Proxy.
I live only to serve.
You are my Master.
I will fight and die for you.
I am willing to acceptthat my normal life is over.
I know that I cannot return to how I was.
I will accept any mission without question.
I will complete any mission without fail.
I will accept my partner
no mater who he is.
I will not question
why I have been given one.
I cannot question.
I will not disobey.
I am aware that I can be replaced.
I do not expect kind treatment from my master.
I am not human, nor am I a demon.
I am a Proxy.
And I'm here to serve you." He said as I repeated him.
"Good. Now what your abilities are is extra Stamina, Speed, Agility, Better hearing, And pain endurance. You are practically numb to pain." He said as I nodded. I've always wondered what it felt like not to feel pain. That in my opinion was the only good disorder Toby kind of had.
"So tell me my child. Who is your first victim going to be? I assume you want revenge from that Origin story of yours." He said. His voice making you believe he would be smirking sinisterly.
"I actually do have someone in mind. My dear wonderful lovely brother Jack." I said sarcastically.
"I assumed you would choose him. Is there anything else you need?" He asked and I nodded my head.
"Yes I actually was wondering if there was by any chance you would be able to find my fathers whereabouts. I heard when I was young the asshole cheated on my mother and abused her." I said and he nodded.
"I'll possibly be able to find him." He said and I smiled.
"Thank you Sir. I'll get going now." I sai as I stood up from the chair and started walking to my room getting ready for what awaits for me.
"He-Hey Y/N." I heard the voice of Toby say. I turned around and saw Tony and E.J there.
"Oh hey guys." I said  stopping why I was doing.
"What are yo-you up to?" Tiny said.
"Oh um I'm planning on getting revenge on my brother." I said and they stared at me.
"I want in." They both say at the same time. I raised and eyebrow at why they want to join me.
"You br-brother sounds like a no good je-jerk. So I wann help you get ba-back at him." Toby said. I look at E.J waiting for his answer.
"I want an easy lunch. Ok. Free kidneys don't have to do that much work. Seems easy." I said and I sateed at him.
"How is a kidney even good?" I say.
He just has his eye sockets staring at me.
"Wanna make a deal? Once I get that kidney out of your brother I'm gonna split it in half and your gonna eat the kidney and your gonna be saying. 'Wow Jack! That's the best thing I've ever tasted! Give me more!" He said trying to imitate my voice but failed.
My mind immediately went dirty at his sentence an I laughed.
"What's so funny?" He said and I shook my head.
"Nothing you need to know. But ok I guess you two can come." I said.
"Alright!" They Both cheered as they walked away.
I went to my room to go get my knife and stuff that I'll need.