Memories-1

Things To Know: Y/N- Your NameL/N- Last NameN/N- Nick NameE/C- Eye ColorH/C- Hair Color F/C- Favorite ColorS/F/C- Second Favorite Color~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-Toby's POV-It was late at night and whoever was here was probably sleeping or in t...

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Toby's POV-
It was late at night and whoever was here was probably sleeping or in their rooms. Luxury of being a proxy is that you don't have to share a room with anyone. I heard a thud from the other side of the room which was Y/N's room. I
got curious so I got up and went over to her room and knocked.
"Come in!" I heard her muffled voice say as I entered.
From what I saw there were pictures everywhere on the floor. Pictures upon pictures with crossed out faces I grabbed one that wasn't and it was Y/N's Siblings but not her.

She grabbed that out of my hand

"Oh guess I missed one. I remember this photo... I mean I took it." She grabbed a red marker and drew on it and tossed it back on the floor.
I picked it up and saw she crossed out Jacks Face.

There were pictures everywhere either of when we were younger she had the operator symbol on it on her face and eyes or mouth crossed out on her brother's face

"Y-Y/N. Where did you get all th-these?" I said looking up at her.
"Oh well I knew my house wa gonna be sold so I knew my siblings must have moved my stuff. I found Liam and asked him and he told me that they put it in our old house. That's why I was gone all day." She said.
She was gone all day and either me or E.J asked where she was going and if we wanted us to join but she said no and just left without saying another word.
"And I found all these pictures I forgot I had! Oh here you can have these." She said as she went over to her bed and grabbed a folder that said
'9-16' on it. I looked up at her and raised an eyebrow.
"Wh-What is this?"
"These are pictures of me, and you when younger. I figured you might of wanted to see these or something so I didn't do anything to them. Might help you remember some stuff." She said and I nodded my head.
"Can you please leave now? I'm gonna go look through more of this stuff. Ask me anything if you need my help." She said as she ushered me towards the door and once I got out she closed the door and I heard it lock.i sighed and went over to my room with the folder in my hands as I tried my best not to make them spill all over the floor from my twitching. I dropped the folder on the bed. I looked at it and the first thing I saw was what looked like it was taken when I was about 10.
I studied the picture and the people in it.
I saw younger me, Y/N, her sister Helen and... Lyra.
I put that to the side and saw one where this was taken when we looked 12... this one wasn't taken by us or we didn't know it was taken.
I saw me and Y/N on the floor knocked out sleeping on one another shoulders and I saw Lyra again and she looked like the one who took the picture.
"Ho-how many pictures are you in." I said as I looked at the blonde haired girl known as my sister. I didn't wait to study more of the picture and I just looked through them quickly.
Every one I saw was us two or Lyra.
I don't k is why but it bugged me... it made me feel something I didn't like... it felt like what normal people called pain...
I shoved the pictures back in the folder not caring about the order and threw the folder on the floor.
I grabbed my hair with my hands and sighed.
I'll just sleep... that's it. I went under the covers and closed my eyes and I twitched making it hard for me to sleep but I was used to it.
I ended up sleeping.
-Dream-
I opened my eyes and looked around.
I saw a person who was facing their back behind me.
She had blonde hair and her hair was in a ponytail.
I walked up to her and was about to grab her shoulder until she turned around.
It was Lyra... she looked horrible.
Her mouth all bloody and her chest cut open. She looked like a zombie.
She came closer to me but I backed away. I tripped on something and fell.
'Toby...' I heard a voice say.
I look to my left and saw a girl. Y/N to be exact. She looked 17 at the time.
"Why did you abandon me? I could have helped you." She said.
"Y-Y/N! No that's not what I wa-was planning!" I said backing away from Lyra still.
"What exactly were you planning Toby?! I'm sure you didn't plan any of this!" She said glaring at me. Lyra came into view again and made a blood curdling scream.

-End-
I jerked up twitching like crazy and ticking.
"Fu-fuck..." I got up and grabbed a pill bottle and took one pill.
I look over at the pictures Y/N gave me and I put them near the closet and just looked away not wanting to look back at them.
I don't want to remember those times... once my twitching and ticking mellowed out and later back in bed and stared up at the ceiling.
I won't be able to sleep...