Hallucinations

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/N's POV-
I have seemed to grow paranoid. Every time I sleep I see almost the same dream... just like yesterday.
I remember seeing this guy with a white hoodie and black pants. Almost like the first dream I had...
He turned around and his mouth was slit to look like he was smiling forever while his eye caps weren't there anymore. Then this family came. The parents and the one child looked like they where murdered while a boy with brown hair a blue eyes wearing exactly what the guy in-front of me wore. He walked up to him and touched him and also disappeared.
Every dream ended with them killing me.
I've realized something though.
After that dream I realized what all the dreams where.
Creepypastas...
Toby. He became Ticci Toby
Sally Williams. In my opinion a sad story
Ben. He became Ben Drowned
Jeff. He became Jeff the killer.
Every dream I had showed what they used to look like.
I think I might be losing it!
I kept hold of the stearing wheel as I was driving to Mrs. Rodgers. She refused to sell her old house and I moved a little far away so I drive every so often to her house to check up on her. I usually stay a few nights.
As I parked the car and got out of it I looked up at the house.
I used to stay here a lot when I was a kid.

-Flashback-
The door opened to see Mrs. Rodgers smiling at me.
"Ah Y/N Toby is upstairs in his room." She said to me as she moved out of the way for me to walk in.
"Thank you Mrs. Rodgers!" I said as I went up the stairs and made it over to his room.
I knocked on the door and I heard a faint 'come in.'
I opened the door to see Toby laying down on his bed he looked at me and smiled his head twitching in the process.
"He-Hey Y/N. How I- Is it going?" He said I smiled at him.
"It's fine. Now are YOU Tobias Erin Rodgers ready for the night of your life?!" I said and he smiled.
"I'm As Ready as I-I'll ever be!" He said sitting up.
I went into my bag and brought out the new game 'Undertale' and 5 boxes of waffle mix.
"Y/N Ha-Have I ever told you that you're the best person ever?!" He said.
And I laughed.
"You don't need to say anything at all. I already know I'm the best." I said and we both laughed.
-End-

I look in his window and for a second I thought I saw the face of Toby but I closed my eyes and he was gone.
I'm just hallucinating...
I knocked on the door and Mrs. Rodgers looked at me and smiled sweetly.
"Hello Y/N." She said as she moved out of the way for me to come in.
I walked in and I closed the door.
"Would you like anything to drink? How about anything to eat?" She said and I shook my head.
"No thank you Mrs. Rodgers." I said and sat down.

-

"So Y/N you know where you usually sleep." She said as she went upstairs to her room.
"Goodnight I'll see you in the morning!" She shouted as I heard her close the door.
I grabbed my bag and walked upstairs.
I looked in front at the door. I was about to knock but then I remembered no one is in there at all.
I opened the door and turned on the lights. It looked no different from when I last visited and no different from when we were 17.
I sat my bag down next to the bed and sat down at his desk. I used the rolling chair to go over to the door and close it and rolled back to the desk. That's when I went on my phone and started scrolling through it.
I went on one of the tabs I had of creepypasta and clicked on Toby's profile.
"Pretty accurate... just didn't put in the part about the friendship he had..." I mumbled as I scanned the story.
After that whole fire incident they asked Mrs. Rodgers for a story on Toby. Then this writer added him to his stories of Creepypastas.
I've come to realize most of these stories are mainly about some kids or teenagers. For example Sally Williams.
She was Molested by her uncle who was usually nice around her parents but then he started doing bad things to her.
He ended up killing her and raping her.
Then there was BEN Drowned, drowned, no one really knows how though. Some people say his uncle, some bullies, or he didn't know how to swim. Now he haunts the video game Majoras Mask.
I heard a tap on the window and I looked but I saw nothing.
I got off the chair and went towards the window. I looked around and saw nothing.
"Y/N..." I heard a faint voice say behind me. I turned around but I saw nothing. It almost sounded like Toby's voice. I turned back around and what I saw scared me. I saw someone banging on the window. They had a scalpel with a blue mask with black running down his face.
I fell to the floor and scooted back. I put my hands to my head and closed my eyes as the banging grew louder. The sounds as if it was coming from my head itself. Suddenly the banging stopped.
I looked back up and I saw nothing.
I was breathing hard just standing there wide eyed and shocked.
I recognized who that was.
Eyeless Jack...
I looked at my hands and they where shaking from fear and shock I stood up and went to the window and made sure it was locked and I shut the drapes.
I must be hallucinating again...