Y/N's PTSD

Things To Know:
Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name
N/N- Nick Name
E/C- Eye Color
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
S/F/C- Second Favorite Color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Contains Abuse-
-Y/N's POV-
I open my eyes drowsily standing up going to my closet. I open the closet to find my hoodie and jeans but it popped Sally trying to scare me.
"Boo! Haha did I scare you Y/N?" She said as I just stared at the closet in silence.
It didn't scare me at all but the closet and her being in it scared me.
"You have until the count of three to come out!"
"I know your in there!"
"Found you~ time for you to suffer."
Ringing started going into my ears. Not the ringing you hear if Slender is around.
The ringing had the sound of slamming on walls and screaming.
My heart rate went higher. I heard it as screaming and slamming grew louder. Breathing became more difficult, my muscles feeling tensed. I looked at Sally and it looked like she was talking or shouting. Suddenly my sight became blurry. The slamming and yelling becoming louder. My thoughts all coming together.
"Found You..."
All the memories of me hiding in a closet from my brother came back. It was like yesterday when I remember it.

-Flashback-
I heard the door close from my family leaving. I was sick today to be specific a cold. One person I didn't notice one person leave the house though.
Jack...
I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and my eyes widened I got up from the bed and rushed to the closet.
I closed the door and a few seconds later I heard the sound of the door opening. I know I'm 16 and all but he's been quite abusive to me whenever our family is not around.
"I know you're in here." He said and I just stayed quiet. 
I cover my mouth to make sure I don't make any extra noise.
Oh lord...
"You have three seconds to come out Y/N." He says to me.
I heard a slam on the wall. And I flinched a little.
"COME OUT Y/N!" He yelled. Suddenly I heard smashing. I heard shuffling around and I went farther into the closet until I touched the back of it. I then started piling clothes on top of me until I couldn't see anything but only hear things.
I heard the closet door open and I tried to be silent the best I could. I hated this. It was the worst thing ever. I rather just die than deal with this...
I felt my hoodie get tugged on and I widened my eyes as I heard the sound of laughing.
"Found you..." he said pulling me out of the closet and throwing me on the floor. I saw a dent in a wall and a smashed chair.
I felt a pain in my stomach having the air get knocked out of me. I coughed from the stinging pain. I held my stomach as I felt more kicking. I screamed in agony.
"God. Just shut up! You're so annoying. No wonder you only have one friend!"He says kicking me more in the stomach.
He stopped only when I started coughing up blood.
Me being sick didn't help either as I was practically chocking from the blood.
I heard Jack make a 'Tsk' sound.
"Pathetic." Was the last thing he said before he walked out the room and out the house.
I cried on the floor coughing and in pain.
-End-
"Y/N..."
"Y/N!"
"Y/N!" I heard the faint voices of yelling.
It was faded where I could almost not hear it at all. I felt a hand on my back rubbing circles into it and my breathing calmed down.
"Y/N. Are yo-you ok?" I heard the voice of Toby say to me.
I calmed down as I started developing a headache.
"Ye-Yea I'm fi-Fine." I said stuttering.
"What happened? Sally we-went and got me and told me yo-you started freaking out." He said to me.
"I... I just had a memory. Post Tramatic Stress Disorder is what they call it I think..." I sai I took a huge sigh and continued talking.
"It wouldn't be the first time I ever had this. Little things trigger my memory of when I was in my highschool years. From my stupid brother. He messed me up. Badly. Destroyed me bit by bit. I'm glad that he's dead now..."
"What me-memory was this?" He asked me.
"Remember that one time I came to your house sick?" I said as he nodded.

-Flashback-
I made sure my hoodie and sweatpants hit the quick forming bruises on my stomach. I coughed and everytime I did it was painful.
I knocked on the door of Toby's house and Mrs. Rodgers opened the door.
"Oh Y/N dear! You look horrible." Mrs Rodgers said as I tried smiling at her, but the pain was unbearable. I ended up falling to the floor having a coughing fit.
I felt arms pick me up and take me to a couch. Mrs. Rodgers touched my forehead and after a few seconds backed away.
"My goodness. You're sick. What are you doing her and not in bed at home?" She said.
Quick! Think of something!
"Well I um... was at school but everyone was busy so I came here." I said and she nodded.
"Here. Lay down. You can't leave here until you're better or if one of your siblings pick you up." She said and I nodded. I heard the sound of footsteps and I heard a voice.
"Hey mo-mom... Y/N?" The voice of Toby said.
"Ah Toby. Y/N's sick and she's gonna be here for a little bit today." Mrs. Rodgers said looking up at her son.
"Oh o-ok." He said as Mrs. Rodgers leaves into her kitchen.
I sat up and stared at him giving a sympathetic smile at him.
"You ok?" I asked my voice sounding raspy.
"I sh-should be asking you that. You sound like sh-it." He said and I laughed a little but that just made me cough more.
I winced from the pain in my stomach.
"Are you al-Alright Y/N?"
I don't wanna tell him. He has so much to deal with already...
"I...I'm fine. Just sick." I said and he nodded.
"Ok..."
-End-
"Wh-Why didn't you tell me?" He said.
"You already has a lot of stuff on your shoulders. I didn't want to bug you with more." I said calmly.
"Ok... ju-just tell me when th-this stuff happens."