Freddy x Seme Male Reader lemon

Start from the beginning

   I hear people shouting at me, the police coming down. But I literally pretend that I'm dying, and the police are stupid enough to believe me. I should report them; how did they get this job in the first place anyways?

   When the police are gone, I quickly swim towards fainting teddy bear and scoop him up in my arms. I then swim back to shore as best as I can with only my legs. Once on shore, I sprint for my car. Laying the now-fainted teddy on the back seats, I hop in and speeds back home.

   "YO YOU INSOLENT UNGRATEFUL IDIOT, YOU DIDNT CLOSE THE DOOR YOU KNOW? SOMEONE COULD HAVE GOTTEN IN AND KILLED ALL OF US." My brother yells at me.

   What a warm welcome.

   "Gee, thanks, bro! Next time, I'll be sure to leave the house BEFORE bad guys come in and let them rip only you apart, so it's not 'all of us'!" I fake smile, stepping inside the house, the cute boy carried in my arms while noticing the the door is slightly ajar. "WAIT- WHY DIDN'T YOU CLOSE IT THEN???"

   He scowls. "I only opened it like that because I wanted to show you what you did.." that's when I totally lost it. I burst out laughing, and then I close and lock the door. "You're so stupid, you know that?" I shoot back to my bro. Before he can say anything more, I run upstairs to my room and lock that door. I take off Teddy's clothes and set him in a warm bath, washing him. When I'm done, I let him wear my pajamas (which are way oversized for him). He has a cute tail.

   I set him on the bed and clean the bathroom. After that, I crawl into bed with him, my arms snaking around his slim feminine waist. It's 9pm already anyways, even if I usually sleep between 11pm-4am..

*****************************
Freddy
I'm drowning and fainting. A handsome person running at me was the last thing I saw before I black out.

I wake up, feeling cozy and comfortable. What is this place, anyways? I couldn't care less. I'm just glad that I didn't get taken by Grim Reapers. I snuggle to the person that's next to me. I honestly don't care if it's someone I know or not, but as long as they can keep me safe, I'm in.

He chuckles and I look up. Then I feel wildfire spreading across my cheeks. It's mr.handsome. My ears twitch and my stubby tail flicks, and I look down again. Damned Springtrap.

"Are you awake? Do you wanna eat?" I hear a Husky morning voice above me. My face reddens even more, and I nod before burying my face in his neck. "Alright, well, I'm going to tell my shitbag of a brother to make breakfast and bring it to you, okay? You can sleep for a bit more."

   He pulls away from me and I roll over to the side of the bed that he slept in. I inhale in his scent, which smells like coffee. I love coffee now, though it's bitter. I hear arguing outside, and then it quiets down. A few moments later, the door to the room that I'm in opens and the sexy guy barges in with food.

   "I-I'm Freddy," I squeak out. He nods and smiles.

   "And I'm (M/n)."

************************* uh. 2 weeks later? Or a month.. I can't decide. U choose ;-;********

   (M/n)
   I come back from the market with my brother. Oh, and did I mention that Freddy and I are now dating? He likes me better than my brother, even though my brother is still trying to steal him away from me. Anyways, right now, Freddy is sleeping.

   Or so I thought.

***************
   Freddy
   "Ah~Nyah! (M-M/n)!" I moan out, thrusting the dildo that Springtrap gave me up my ass. I thought that it's gonna be useless, but turns out, it may not be.

I whine, wanting (M/n) to come back already. I sit down on the dildo and lets out an even louder moan. I don't care, I just want him to fuck me senseless. I hear footsteps, probably (M/n)'s, going up (the asś- kk, I'll stop) the staircase. But I decide to ignore it- it's probably just my imagination. I bounce up and down.

I try and fuck myself more, before the door slams open. (M/n) stands there, wide-eyed, with a dust of pink staining his cheeks. The blush is quickly replaced by a smirk when he realizes what's happening. It's now my turn to blush- I didn't process this in my brain fast enough.

(M/n) makes his way towards me and pins me on the bed. He tears all my clothes off. And before I even have time to blush, he cups my member and slams the dildo in me. My eyes widen and I let out a half scream.

"(M/N)!" I scream out, and he unzips his pants.

"Yes, Teddy Freddy~?" He purrs out. My cheeks go from pink to red, and I moan out. "I want you~~" I whisper in his ear.

He pulls down his boxers and immediately thrust into me, without lube (tbh idk why but I never say that someone used lube in my stories; smh). I yelp and tremble, tears pricking the corners of my eyes. He coos to me, rubbing my hips to distract me from the pain. "Shh, baby," he whispers. "The pain will go away soon~"

I nod and we wait a bit. (M/n) bites my neck and my chest as we wait for me to adjust, making me let out breathy moans. I sit down on him, moaning loud, when I adjusted completely to his giant size. He noticed and quickly thrusts up my ass, making me whimper and let out noises of pleasure. I mewl, bouncing on (M/n)'s big cock.

(M/n) pinches my nipples, sending shivers up my spine. My mouth hangs open. (M/n) keeps on thrusting in to me while he rips off his shirt. I drool over his abs.

"(M/n)~! I- I'm close..!!" I warn him. He grunts in reply, thrusting harder and faster, his tip touching my prostate. "NNGHHAA~!" I scream as he abuses my prostate, slamming into it hard. I grip onto his shoulders, burying my face in his neck. One of my hands reach down to pump my leaking cock.

"No, no~ don't touch what's mine~" (M/n) slaps my hand away and replaces it with his own, stroking and rubbing my shaft. I let out high-pitched moans out of my wide-open mouth, and (M/n) steals a kiss from me, slipping his tongue in my wet cavern.

"Daddy~~" I moan. (M/n) hears this, and pumps my cock faster, speeding up his thrusts also. I make loud noises and I get pinned down on the bed. (M/n) thrusts even deeper into me, making me yell and cum unexpectedly. I faint immediately after that.

****************
Author-Chan spying
(M/n)'s brother heard screaming happening from upstairs, so he followed the sound. Turns out, (M/n) and Freddy were fucking.

"ARGHHHHHH!!" (Brother's name) screams. "I'M GOING TO BE THE ONE FUCKING FREDDY TOMORROW ;-;." He stomps down the stairs, turns on the TV and sulks.

********
Meanwhile, (M/n) lays Freddy down nicely on the bed and pulls the blankets up. He slips under the blankets with Freddy, and snuggles with him.

"My bro can't get you now, Teddy~" He coos.

********the next day************

Freddy wakes up, hips sore from last night (I'M SO SORRY IPAD ;-; bc it just predicts the words imma use- 'hips sore from last night' is all from my ipad. Poor ipad. I made ur mind dirty). He looks up at his sleeping lover and whimpers. He limps up and sits on (M/n)'s crotch again, making (M/n) jerk awake.

"I'm still horny..~"

****************************

OML GUYS. I WAS AT A PARK TODAY AND I SAW THIS CAR. AND ON THE WINDOWS OF THE CAR, IT WAS LIKE 'HONK IF YOUR HORNY ;)' WITH NO FUCKING GRAMMAR. IT DROVE ME INSANE. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE 'YOU'RE', NOT 'YOUR', AND I WAS LIKE

'WHOEVER WROTE DAT, GP BACK TO 2 GRADE YOU MENTAL SKSKSKSK'

;+;