Preference #66: You Argue Over Baby Names *5SOS.*

Ashton:  You laid on the floor of yours and Ashton's living room, a groan falling from your lips. You two had been trying to name your unborn twins for two hours now. Every name he said, you hated, Every name you said he hated. He suggested Bella and Bryan, but you didn't want them to have the same letter as most twins did.

 You suggested Saige and Paige, but he didn't want their names to rhyme, as some twins did. "Can't we just name them Baby A and Baby B?" You mumbled under your breath. Ashton just chuckled and shook his head. "We're gonna end up naming them John Doe and Jane Doe." Of course he had an argument to the name.  You ran a hand through your hair and thought about it for a minute, "How about Jace for the boy.. Jason Carter." Ashton nodded in agreement, much to your surpirse. "Jason Carter Irwin." 

 You climbed up on the couch and nodded as you tried thinking of names for your daughter, "AnaClaire?" Ashton said, with a sign. "AnaClaire Vanessa Irwin." 

Calum: You shook your head and crossed your arms, "We're not naming her Nebraska, Calum." You said, raising an eyebrow. Calum just threw his head back and groaned. You and Cal had been arguing for what seemed like hours over what you two were gonna name your Daughter. He really wanted to name her Nebraska, but you weren't having it. "Y/N.. C'Mon!" Calum whines.

  "Calum, We're not naming her Nebraska, and that's final." You said, looking down at the page of names you had down. "Fine, what do you have?" He asks, peering over at your list. "I have a lot of names down, actually." You shrugged. You picked up your pen and circled your favorite. Ainsley Jade.  
 "Ainsley Jade Hood." Calum said out-loud. He sat there for a moment before nodding in agreement, "I think that's her name," He said with a smile.

Luke: "No!" You said for what seemed like the billionth time, Luke groaned and covered his face. You two have been yelling at each other for the past ten minutes. Who knew naming twin girls could be so difficult? "Can we just stop. This obviously isn't going very well." Luke snapped. "You're really pissing me off, Lucas." You spat. Luke just rolled his eyes and got up and went up to your shared bedroom.

  You shook your head and climbed off of the couch and wobbled to the kitchen and grabbed yourself a snack.  You sat at the kitchen table, scrolling through twitter; while eating your snack. Suddenly, a name popped into your head. Brooklyn Nicole Hemmings. You sighed and soon abandoned your snack and walked up to your bedroom. You bit your lip and pushed open your bedroom door, only to see Luke laying on the bed, his face buried into the pillow. 

 "Baby..?" You sighed, climbing into bed. "Selena." Luke started off, "After Selena Gomez, your favorite singer. Selena Marie Hemmings." You smiled softly and pressed a kiss to his cheeks. You never could stay mad at him. "Well.., I was thinking Brooklyn Nicole Hemmings." You whisper. Luke lifted his head up and smiled. "I like that. Selena Marie and Brooklyn Nicole." He says before pecking your lips. 

Michael: "Babe." You said, sticking your bottom lip out into a form of a pout, your 4-year old daughter, Charlotte sitting on your lap. Sporting the same pout, you and Charli were both trying to get Michael to stop playing his game.  He sighed and paused his game and looked over at his girls, a smile growing onto his lips. He set the remote down and picked Charli off of your lap and tossed her in the air playfully. 

  You broke into a smile watching how Michael interacted with your daughter. He's been there since she was two years old. It took a while for her to get close to him, but soon enough, he was her favorite person in the world. It made you more confident in him once you found out you were pregnant with his baby.

You were afraid of how Charli would react to being a big sister, she was upset and didn't speak to you guys for days; because she thought the baby would replace her. Charli thought neither you or Michael would love her anymore. After months of reasoning with her, she slowly started to become okay with the idea. No, she wasn't excited. Not even now. But she was alright with you both now, and knew you'd still love her. That's all you needed. Michael chuckled and set her down after tossing her in the air once more, and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

  "What do you need, Love?" He asked, looking over at you. "We gotta think of a name for the baby," Charli stuck her bottom lip out into a form of a pout as she climbed off of the bed and went into her room. "Y/N.. I thought we went through this already." Michael groaned and laid on the bed. 

You simply sighed and laid down with him. Not knowing what else to do. "Let's ust figure this out.. I'm sure she'll come around." You knew well enough Charlotte was hopefully gonna come around. "Alright, Alright." Michael said, looking at the door, as if she would just come in. 

  "Noah," You said after a moment of silence, "Noah Elijah Clifford." Michael thought for a moment, and looked over at you. "Noah.. I like it." Well, that was easy.