Preference #1 *BSM: You Meet The Boys*

THIS IS NOT MINE CREDIT TO THE WRITER

Harry(age 4): You were just running down the stairs when you got down there and saw for unfamiliar boys sitting there. You ran behind Harry. “Who are they?” You asked pointing to them. “That’s zayn and niall and Louis and Liam.” He whispered in your ear. “Hi. Do you wanna color a picture with me?” You asked innocent. “Sure sweetie.” The blonde one said. You spent the whole day playing with your 4 new best friends.

Louis(age 12): You were sitting watching tv waiting for your brother to get home when you heard more than on car doors slam. They walked in the door. “Hey y/n. These are my band mate Harry Liam niall and zayn.” Following your brothers crazyness you ran up to them and shook all there hands and said a ton of things about yourself. “Yup she a tomlinson. It shows.” Liam giggled.

Liam(age 16): “Y/Y the boys will be here any minute!” He yelled to you from downstairs. “I’m coming!!” You yelled. You got downstairs and saw 4 boys standing there. “Y/n that’s Harry Louis niall and zayn.” He says. “Hi.” You said. “You and Liam look like exact opposites! He’s tall your short, you have blue eyes and Liams are brown, and you a blonde and he’s brunette.” Harry said. “Yup we get that a lot. And yes we are full siblings.”

Niall(age 6 months): Niall had invited the boys over to see his baby sister y/n. He was feeding you a bottle when there was a knock on the door. “Come in!!” They came in and saw you in his arms. “This is y/n.” He smiled. “She looks like you.. her eyes.” Zayn said. “Can I hold her.” Louis asked and niall handed her over. You spent the whole afternoon with people passing you around and tickling you.

Zayn(age 2): Zayn had invited the boys over to come meet you. “Are you ready to see new people?” He opened the door and you saw 4 strangers. “This is Harry Louis Liam niall” you ran behind his legs and he picked you up. “She’s a little shy.” You put your head in his neck and drifted off to sleep with the boys attempting to talk to you.

  -Sherie   AGAIN CREDIT TO THE AMAZING WRITER