Chapter 21

Anna's POV

"Anna," someone said softly while gently shaking me.

"Hermione, 5 more minutes," I moaned.

"I'm not Hermione," the voice said chuckling. I sat up and saw Harry.

"Oh god, have I been in here all day?" I asked groggily. It was the day after Christmas and I spent all say trying to find something about the sorcerers stone. I found nothing.

"Yeah," he said.

"The library is closing, you need to leave," the librarian told us. I got up and walked out with Harry.

"You don't have to do this," he said.

"I have to Harry! I don't think you understand how serious this is. Whatever that dog is guarding has to be really important!" I said, my eyes glowing a crimson red. (I can tell when this happens because when it does, my eyes burn) I was ticked off. Ron and Harry weren't doing anything to try and help me, it was almost like they didn't care.

"What if it isn't that important and you're just overreacting," he said.

"I'm not overreacting," I growled.

"Why don't we look in the restricted section," he said.

"We need a teachers signature to go in there, there's no way were getting one though," I said.

"Did you forget I have an invisibility cloak?" He said micheviously.

"I'm an idiot," I said as I facepalmed. We got back to the common room and Harry got his invisibility cloak. Ron was asleep on the couch.

"Should we wake him up?" Harry asked.

"No," I said and we left. It was kind of cool to be invisible and roam that castle without others knowing. It was freezing in the corridors at night, so we stayed close together. We got to the library and made sure nobody was in there. I quickly ran out from under the cloak and grabbed a lamp. I shot fire from my hand to light it and Harry gasped.

"How did you do that?" He whispered.

"I really don't know," I whispered back, I honestly didn't know how I was able to do that. We walked over to the restricted section. I was scared we would get caught, but I was probably just being paranoid. I started scanning the shelves of books for something that might have any information about the sorcerers stone. Then, I heard a blood churning scream.

"What-" I was about to say when I looked over at Harry, who was trying to shut a screaming book. I went over and tried to help him shut it. When we did, I heard a voice that made the color drain from my face.

"Yes Mrs. Norris, my sweet. They are here somewhere," Filch's creepy stalker voice said from the other side of the library.

"Run," Harry mouthed. I quickly swiped a book that caught my eye and ran with Harry. He bumped into the lamp, knocking it off the table. It fell on the floor. I knew one thing, fire+room full of books made of paper=bad. Before even thinking, I shot water out of my hand and put out the fire.

"How-"

"Come on!" I hissed. I grabbed his hand and pulled him alongside me. I felt sparks go up my arm, but kept running. We kept running, and ran to an abandoned classroom.

"That was close," Harry said, panting.

"Too close," I said out of breath.

"And we didn't even find any books," he said sadly.

"That's where you're wrong my friend," I said, pulling out a dusty black book.

"When did you get that?" He asked surprised.

"When Filch almost caught us, I swiped this book, it caught my eye," I said. On the cover, it said 'Dark and Dangerous Magical Items'. I handed it to Harry. He started flipping through it. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw a big mirror. And for a second, I thought I saw someone... No it couldn't be. I walked over to it and gasped.

"M..mom? D..dad?" I stuttered and they nodded. But what confused me was that there was a girl about 9 years old standing next to mom. She had black hair and beautiful icy blue eyes. She looked almost the opposite of me. Only her tan skin and face structure were the same as mine.

"Are you.. My sister?" I whispered in shock. She grinned and waved. She was adorable. But, I didn't have a sister. Well, not that I knew of.

"Anna, why are you talking to yourself? Anna?" Harry asked as I looked at him with tears I. My eyes. It was bittersweet. I was so happy, but it was terrible at the same time. I just wanted to be with them. I tried running into the mirror, but slammed into it instead of joining them.

"My mom and dad and sister are in there!" I exclaimed as Harry stood behind me.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"You have to look at it just right," I said moving him so he could see what I was talking about.

"My mom and dad," he whispered. What?

"Wait, my parents and sister are in there," I said confused.

"Maybe it shows your parents and siblings," he said.

We just sat next to each other in front of the mirror for at least an hour. I studied them very well. My father had black hair, pale skin, and brown eyes. I had his deep, chocolate brown eyes. I looked just like my mother. I had her tan skin, long legs, face structure, long blonde hair, and smile. And I described my sister earlier, so I won't again. I would give anything to just be there with them. I realized that if I looked at that mirror any more, I would go insane. It's not doing any good staring at something that will never happen. I got up to leave.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked.

"Back to the common room, I'm going to go I same if I stare at the mirror any longer. Goodnight Harry," I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek making him blush a crimson red. I walked out, not caring if I got caught.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers! I hope you liked that chapter. If you're confartled, more will be explained throughout the series, I promise. Remember to vote, comment, and ask for a dedication!