Chapter 20

Anna's POV

"Anna, wake up, it's Christmas," Harry whispered softly in my ear. I got out of my bed. I probably looked terrible, but if I did it didn't look like Harry cared.

"Merry Christmas," I said with a small smile. I had a gift for him. It would show him how I really felt about him. We went down to the common room. I made sure to bring his gift.

"I have something for you," he said, pulling out a small, wrapped box.

"You didn't have to get me anything," I said as I carefully unwrapped the small box. I opened the lid. Inside was a ring. It had a heart with a few diamonds. (The picture is to the right)

"It's a promise ring," he said.

"Great minds think alike," I said while handing him his gift. He opened it. I had got him a promise ring. It was a sliver band.

"I promise I'll love you forever," Harry said, blushing a deep red.

"I promise as well," I said. Then, I leaned in and kissed him. Don't ask me why, I honestly have no idea. I just did.

"I...I" I stuttered when we pulled apart, he just stared at me.

"Hey guys, Merry Christmas!" Ron said happily.

"Oh... Hey Ron!" I said, trying to act casual.

We opened our presents and Harry got an invisibility cloak. Those were super rare. We also got a bunch of other presents too. I was afraid Harry hated me for kissing him. Or maybe he was nervous. I couldn't tell though, because he wouldn't talk to me and I didn't talk to him. I just didn't know what to say. We decided to go to the great hall.

"I'll go change," I said. I went up to my dorm.

Harry's POV

"I saw you two," Ron said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. I was hoping he didn't mean when we kissed. It wasn't bad, it was just..unexpected.

"I saw you two kiss," he said.

"Crap," I muttered.

"I didn't say anything earlier because I knew it wasn't any of my business,"

"Now she probably hates me," I said, sitting on the couch with my head in my hands.

"Or she's just nervous like you," he said.

"But-"

"Mate, you're over reacting," he said.

"Ron's right you know," I heard Anna say from the the girls dorm. I turned around and saw Anna, who was walking down the stairs.

"Let's go to the Great Hall," she said before Ron or I could say anything.

Anna's POV

The rest of the day was great, and the awkwardness between Harry subsided somewhat. Me, Harry, and Ron were sitting on the couch, eating some candy. I opened the a chocolate frog. The card was Dumbledore. I was about to put it back in the box when I saw something that caught my eye. I picked it up quickly and read it.

"Of course, the sorcerers stone!" I exclaimed.

"What?" Ron asked me like I was wierd.

"I remembered reading somewhere about it. Dumbledore and Nicholas Flammel created the sorcerers stone, that's what Fluffy's guarding," I explained. If you haven't noticed, I'm a big bookworm.

"How did you just figure that out?" Harry asked.

"It's on this card, I need to get to the library," I said, passing it to them and running off to the library. I had to find out more about the sorcerers stone, three-headed dogs, and a good plan to save the stone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers! I hope you liked that chapter! Do any of you want a chapter dedicated to you? It's easy, just write something (something you liked, disliked, ideas, ect.) and ask for a dedication. I would really love to give out some dedications! Also, remember to vote, comment, and read.