Chapter 7

Y/Ns point of view

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU DUMBASS!!" My dad yelled as she punched me right in my gut. I got on my knees and started coughing hard. "SOMETHING SO SIMPLE YOU COULDN'T EVEN DO!"

"I-I know. But just calm down I'll F-Find him" I started coughing again this time spitting up blood. I laid on the floor and I seen my dad walk to me and look down at me before kicking me right in my rib.

"You're useless Y/N! You were a mistake, you really can't do ANYTHING RIGHT!!" He yelled before kicking me again in my rib but this time he kept going.

1..2..3..4..5..6..andddd 7.

I couldn't breath. It hurt every time I tried. My lungs weren't working, they didn't have any air. Was I dying?

Camila's point of view

"Your lying right?!" I yelled at Lauren as me her and Ariana ran to the car.

"No bitch! Her dad beat the shit out of her and now she has broken ribs and a punctured lung" Lauren explained as I got in the back with Ariana.

The first thing that came to mind was "is she dead!?" I yelled and Lauren sped down the road.

"I DONT KNOW CAMILA. I know just as much as you do!"

I turned to Ariana who was already looking at me. She gave me a small smile with those beautiful lips of her. So soft and big.

I crashed our lips together and straddled her lap. All four of us always had a relationship with each other, but it was nothing more than just sex. Me and Ariana, me and Y/N, Lauren and Ariana, me and Lauren, Y/N and Ariana. Whatever. I'd say the only real relationship in the group is me and Y/N. I mean yeah we mess around with the other girls but just them. No one else.

"Really, We are rushing to the hospital and you two are making out!?" Lauren scolded up and I laughed and gave Ariana one last peck before sitting back in my seat.

"Aww you want some too Lauren?" I teased her and she shook her head while still speeding.

"Let's go" she completely ignored me and we all got out and rushed into the hospital.

When we got there they took us straight to her since she had already gotten surgery. I seen her in the bed with her eyes shut and a whole bunch of wires connected to her body.

"Y/N baby! What happened?" I rushed to her side and held her hand. She opened her eyes slightly to look at me before closing them and smiling.

"He punched and kicked me until I couldn't breath, that's all" she said like it was no big deal.

"Bitch you almost died and your saying it like it's no big deal" Ariana scolded her and I nodded.

"It's okay"

"No it's not! I could literally kill your dad for this!" Lauren Said. "Man thinks he controls everything"

"Because he does! He has a lot more power than you think" she mumbled.

"I'll kill him"

"You can try" she mumbled again and I squeezed her hand. "Why is your lipstick smudged?"

"Because her and Ariana has a whole make out session in the back seat of my car" Lauren crosses her arm

"Damn and you didn't even invite me?" She smirked making me giggle.

"Things would have gotten crazy if you were there"

"Uhm anyway, what's the plan? Are we killing him or are we finding Damien?" Lauren asked.