Forgive Me...

I really wish I didn't have to do this.

I need to take some time off of Wattpad. I'm only fifteen, and I have too much stress on my life right now. I know I promised chapters, especially of Trapped, but I can't do a thing right now. Believe me, the last thing I want to do is leave, but I feel it's necessary.

I've got a lot on my mind, including moving, learning to drive, my dying grandfather, schoolwork, and quite a few... difficulties with my mind. I hate disappointing any of you, and I wish I had another choice. But I don't want to leave you guys with empty promises that are never fulfilled on time because I asked too much of myself.

Anything I try to write is forced, and doesn't come out right. You all mean the world to me, and I want you to have the best work. I don't know when I'll be back, or how I'll get out of this rut. I wish with all my heart I could stay, but I can't just sit here and increase my stress.

I can't make too many promises, which is what I'm stuck in. I promised several fans a longer update in TAC. I promised more Trapped. Another is the Rap Battles. I have too much going on.

While I'm gone, I'll try to write. I won't post for a while, but I'll try. That's the best I can do. I won't make a promise I know I can't keep for definite, but I'll try.

I feel like I'm betraying all of you. In fact, I probably am. But, to paraphrase my situation, I've bitten off more than I can chew. My resolve is crumbling, as is my loyalty. I used to consider myself loyal... But I can't even keep a promise to the people I love most.

I'll miss all of you. All of your support means everything. I wish there was another way, but I can't find a way out. I don't know what my profile will say, but I can assure you that I won't be online for quite some time. Please forgive me for whatever I do, but rest assured I'll be thinking of you.

With my deepest regrets,

Makenna